Clear All

• replied
    Bumping for environment artists!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update: Looking for an Environment Artist

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi KnightsOfMalta, sorry for the late response, hadn't realized you had posted!

Why not add me on Skype: rowan_moss and we can talk further!! Thanks for getting in touch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey I think the concept artwork is great and I like the feel of this project, where are your team members based (apart from James Tan)and age range, I have being using udk for a few years now working in small teams mostly and on my own projects, due to this I've had to learn many different trades to get things done(which I think is common place on here).

I have quite a lot of experience with rigging, skinning and animating characters and weapons in 3DS Max, importing and setting it all up in UDK, Animsets,Animtrees,physicsAssets etc...

I know how to use root motion correctly, also foot placement, skelcontrollers and how to set up custom animations in Unrealscript to make animations (I think) more believable.

I also use and know(in no particular order) zbrush, after effects, flash(actionscript,scaleform), cascade, photoshop, Unrealscript, materials and texture creation all in varying degrees of experience but I get things done, I have to admit I'm a little bit of a perfectionist at heart.

Sorry I know it's a bit of a list, but I thought its best to list everthing in case I can the project help in other areas.

I'll wait for a response as location is crucial to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated Positions to include Weapon Artist + UI Artist. Looking forward to hearing back!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cait Sithz View Post
    I see you have someone who graduated from my course in Salford University in your team,

Ive just graduated haha ^.^

I am a level designer
    Games dev is a small world! This seems to happen all the time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see you have someone who graduated from my course in Salford University in your team,

Ive just graduated haha ^.^

I am a level designer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A rock and a hard place...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh, well there are two sides to it I guess - leaving it till assets are finalized is a bit more professional, but at the same time, we are trying to get exposure in order to recruit an animator, to which the model is directly related.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I advise you do post good un-textured WIP shots, they are a start right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just felt the sculpt was so strong, I had to put it out there :P

Still no animator unfortunately - when we've got the low poly fully rigged we may have more luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd strongly advise not posting un-textured W.I.Ps.. Get solid pieces finished then tease the hell out of your audience!

Still no animator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated with Video

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really looking for an animator, low-poly character has begun work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One person with 5 enormous brains!

I'll give you a shout if we're having issues

Leave a comment:

Working...
X