Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Patriots: Soldiers of Liberty Looking for Talent (Special Opportunity)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are still looking for dedicated and reliable people to help create this demo!

Comment

Added the main theme from the Patriots OST.

Comment

I have to say, the music is good, but it is really lacking a strong punch, so to speak. I don't know, but for me it really just didn't resonate that well, but it is still progress and I wish you further luck in finishing other parts of the game too.

Comment

In your opinion... In your opinion it's lacking a punch. This song features action, heroicness, emotion, loss, power and more. It also shows the direction in which our soundtrack will go. So, it's fine you don't care for it. You can't please everyone when it comes to this kind of stuff, but everyone else who we "tested" this on before we made it public was blown away by this score.

Like I said, in your opinion it doesn't feature a punch, but to others it's perfect. Thank you for your opinion.

Comment

I didn't mean to sound harsh, I just wanted to give my honest opinion, and it is not to say it isn't good, because it is, it just seems, to me, to lack something. But, it may have been that I was listening on low volume too, so I will re-listen when I get time to and re-evaluate my thoughts on it.

Sorry for the confusion if there was any.

Comment

lol I know you weren't being harsh. I'm sorry if you found me coming off that way. I'm just saying everyone has different opinions and you can't please everyone. That's all.

Comment

Totally agree with that statement, it is impossible to please everyone and fruitless to try and do so. Regardless, good luck, I hope things are going well on the development front!

Comment

The game looks good, love the art style thus far. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks Rtheprince. We appreciate it!

Comment

Added a link to our released art dump.

Comment

We are desperately needing programmers right now. If you are interested in moving past the basic indie platformers and touching on AAA style code, please contact us!

Comment

We are still looking for talent! Programmers note my previous message!

EDIT: Keep in mind that this isn't just another indie project. This is a shot at the AAA industry. We're building this because we have an in with some very important people mentioned in the OP. Keep that in mind...

Comment

We are still looking for talent!

Comment

Maybe if you uploaded a gameplay video of what you have so far you would get more people interested.

Comment

Audio,

I'd love to chat if you'd be willing to take on a Junior programmer. I do work full-time but I'd be more than happy to do smaller projects for the team after hours and on the weekends. Only catch is that I'm new to the UDK. I'm an Enterprise Software developer for one of the US's largest healthcare IT companies. Started there right after college, about a year and 8 months experience in the 'professional' environment. Graduated from a top tier university with a BS in Comp Sci as well. If you're fine with someone learning UDK on the fly, I'd love to help.

Let me know if you're interested. If not, good luck man!

Comment

Working...
                                X