Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[PAID] 3d Modeler available for work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final look of the Combat Medic.

Comment

Combat Medic

Medic turntable

Comment

Still looking for work.

Comment

danny nice work on the dj video model

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
            danny nice work on the dj video model
            Danny? Whos that?

Comment

Available again.

Comment

Commando WIP

Comment

Looks good. I think he used his binocular lens covers to make is goggles with out in the battlefield

Comment

Nestor why are you using the same guy to show "new work"? is the same " marine" model it just don't have the scar in the right eye and have some googles on it and some hair....... are you improving your marine model?

Comment

i don't understand , who is the brain dead who pays , for a single mesh just because it's "Nice" , for a complete game you need like 500 meshes that if you get paying one of this "mister professional lazy ass artists" you will end up with empty wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by juguefre View Post
                        Nestor why are you using the same guy to show "new work"? is the same " marine" model it just don't have the scar in the right eye and have some googles on it and some hair....... are you improving your marine model?
                        Yes client wanted to pay less so he wanted me to use the same face and just tweak it up by adding hair,goggles and textures.

Comment

Originally posted by Neongho View Post
                          i don't understand , who is the brain dead who pays , for a single mesh just because it's "Nice" , for a complete game you need like 500 meshes that if you get paying one of this "mister professional lazy ass artists" you will end up with empty wallet.
                          I'm sorry who's a lazy ass artist. Are you stupid? Talking out of your ass without even knowing the facts? And my clients are not brain dead they are paying for custom work custom playable character models not NPC's. You must have a lot of time in your hands to actually even be looking through my work if your only interested in talking ****. Assuming you are a developer now we know how you think about your clients. Very sad... please do not comment back on this post .If you have any questions or concerns please PM or email me.

Thank you

Comment

Join my team : D

Comment

??????????????????? wtf.................first you try to flame him and now you try to recruit him..............do you spit at girls faces before you ask her to go out on a date?

Comment

There is alot of weird people on these forum... too much weird people. And yess Neongho, I am talking of you, because anyone know that you must pay the artist that work in your team so they make models for the game, this is called production cost, because we can't make profit out of nothing in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X