Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Ironbelly looking for a talented Matinee / Cinematic person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need original music or sound design?

Comment

Hey Matias,

Our sound department is pretty well stocked with some of the most talented people I know so unfortunately we aren't looking for anyone in that capacity.. Right now our focus is on finding a programmer and perhaps an animator.. Thanks so much for your interest though

Comment

2 finished ingame assets and one environmental piece of a new never before seen room, which since it's creation has been completely overhauled. We've got some amazing thing cooking in the kitchen here at Ironbelly although we're starting to get heavily involved in finishing up the levels so hopefully some more refined in-game shots to come soon.

Two other important things to note.. First is that we are STILL LOOKING FOR A PROGRAMMER to join us as we go through this final push here.. A great opportunity to be apart of something amazing so give me a shout if you are experienced, passionate and interested in joining one of the best run teams in the UDK development world.

Secondly is a big huzzah for my 500th post.. I like the fact that it was used to show off some more of our hard work and bring a bit more attention to what we are doing. Achievement unlocked!

Comment

Congrats ironbelly, you have now joined the ranks of the Iron Guard, see you on the battlefield!

Comment

The gun is sick man, love it.

Comment

yea, we wanted something slick and lightweight but the next two weapons are f'ing badass to the n'th degree. Can't wait to get them modeled up.

Comment

Still calling for an additional gameplay programmer if anyone is looking for a serious team to join.. Send me an email to ryan@ironbellystudios.com or PM.. thanks!

Comment

4 new pieces posted today from the last month or so. Things are definitely progressnig with some serious progress in the AI department and the 3D environmental department. Still looking for Mr. Right to come along and take on some of our programming needed.. If this is you don't be shy, we don't bite.... hard

Images posted today:

Comment

Well we have found one of the 2 programmers we are looking for, still interested and would love to talk to you so that our coders have more like-minded folk to talk to.

Comment

• You'll notice this just changed from a Royalty post to a PAID post. We are in a position where we can hire our first staff member to fill an empty programmer seat. We are looking for a team player who is hopefully an active member of the UDK community here and is passionate about UDK. As a bonus it would be great if you also were familiar with Unity but definitely want to see a substantial programming background to show a well rounded foundation of understanding of coding and programming theory.

Feel free to ask any questions here or send me an email to ryan _at_ ironbellystudios.com

Comment

• I thought I would post up something pretty for our 100th reply. Ugh which of course starts a new page which prevents people from seeing the whole point of my last reply which was to say that the thread has gone from Royalty to PAID as we are looking to hire a talented and experienced(and friendly) unreal scripter. Reply with questions to this thread or PM me, or fire me off an email.

Now for the eye candy

Comment

• Beautiful.

Comment

• Well that was quick, we've filled out programming spot and have made a few extra great contacts.. Thanks all of those who applied. We are still looking for programmers for anomalous on a royalty basis if you are interested

Comment

• wow nice work ironbelly, hopefully my team will get some of there work up soon , looking forward to seeing more!

Comment

• Thanks Cait, it just takes a looooonnngggg bloody time that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X