Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Image Posting Guidelines

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Posting Guidelines

Hi Folks,

If you are posting images larger than 600 x 600 px, please use the screenshot BB code to post your images:

Code:
    [shot*]your image url[/shot*] (without the *)
    An easier way to do it is to use the screenshot button you'll find on the advanced editor:

Also remember:
    -Do not use BMP files because of the large file size
    -keep your file sizes to a reasonable level. Some of the images posted take a very long time to load. You can use an image editor to optimize them if necessary

Thank you for your cooperation, we love seeing your work!

Hi folks, please be sure to use the shot tags if you're posting images. Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Comment

No way, my pics are gonna take up the whole page cause I'm that important.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

I have never been able to upload a photo directly to the site because the size restrctions, and the inability to change the size.

Is that a glitch? I usually have to upload to other sites then shot tag it.

Comment

Always use *.jpg files for uploading screenshots, the quality is way enought and it reduces filesize heavily for large images.

Comment

You can also use Dynamic Drive's Online Image Optimizer to convert between GIF, PNG, and JPG formats. Additionally, you can check the "show all results" option to see side-by-side comparisons of varying quality/compression settings, making it extremely easy to find the ideal compromise between the filesize and quality of your images.

I've been using the site for years and find it invaluable!

Comment

Pictures must be in .gif, .jpg, .tif or .bmp formats.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                  Hi Folks,

If you are posting images larger than 600 x 600 px, please use the screenshot BB code to post your images:

Code:
                  [shot*]your image url[/shot*] (without the *)
                  An easier way to do it is to use the screenshot button you'll find on the advanced editor:

Also remember:
                  -Do not use BMP files because of the large file size
                  -keep your file sizes to a reasonable level. Some of the images posted take a very long time to load. You can use an image editor to optimize them if necessary

Thank you for your cooperation, we love seeing your work!
                  iVE BEEN GETTING ADVICE AND NEED TO UPLOAD THE SWARM LOGS IS THIS A GOOD WAY TO DO THAT

Comment

Working...
                  X