Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK Forum Thread Prefixes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit the First Post, there you will see the option to edit the Post Topic.. there is also the dropdown to change to Royalty.

~Enjoy.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

What about [Royalty/non-paid]. For example a people who offer him skill can add prefix [Royalty/non-paid] Royalty when you want sell my maps, and non-paid if you want publish it freeware

Comment

It's just a suggestion, but a popular one: how about [Solved].

Some people are using it already including myself, but maybe with a standard prefix right in the combo box, many more people use it when their issues have been solved. I think in this case each sub-forum could be more arranged and easy to follow because many of threads is about some kind of problem and many of them get solved.

BTW you are the one who decide what is good enough to add.
          Good luck.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

A [FOR HIRE], or [SERVICES], tag would be nice. I see people offerring services under the PAID tag instead.

Comment

Hi, i'm not sure about where to post my question, so i'll ask here, sorry.

Do you know how to change the prefix for the existing topic? I need to replace the [Non-Paid] with [Royalty].

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                X