Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK Forum Thread Prefixes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Forum Thread Prefixes

We have added UDK Forum Thread Prefixes. You can choose the proper prefix from the dropdown menu next to your thread title. Please do not choose a prefix if your thread does not need one. More will be added as needed. You are encouraged to edit your older threads to add the prefixes to make them easier to navigate.

Thank you as always for your suggestions and cooperation

Thread Prefix Color Code:

Paid
    Non-Paid
    Tutorial
    Royalty

From Epic:

Official
    Release
    Showcase

I think that this will just bring a lot of double standarts to this specific forum topic. When you are searching for people and have non paid project but you still will pay them maybe in few month or maybe after release what preffix to choose then?

Comment

Originally posted by janpec View Post
      I think that this will just bring a lot of double standarts to this specific forum topic. When you are searching for people and have non paid project but you still will pay them maybe in few month or maybe after release what preffix to choose then?
      I think if the current state is Not-paid you check this one, then edit it when you want

Comment

Suggestions for other prefixes are definitely welcome. You can also edit your post and change it to what you want at any time.

Comment

In the freelance biz they call possible pay Deferred Pay. Kinda long for a prefix though maybe..

Comment

I've seen deliberate prefixes of [ROYALTY] in those cases on other boards, such as GameDev.net

Comment

good one.. let's just hope people wouldn't misunderstand / abuse that one :P

Comment

I've seen shareholder before too. I'll toss this around with the team and we'll see.

Other suggestions, please post!

Thanks everyone

Comment

Hello,

Well, I'm new so I don't know if i'm saying something that only a big idiot would, but a place to say "Hello, I'm a new user of UDK" or "Hi, I'm around to help with what I can" would be nice too since well, there is also this kind of people who willingly to help might just not know where to begin to give help.Or according tags to get on the topic...

Typically my case, for all the time i've been scruting / looking / *ing / the UDK but couldn't find a way to have an organized scenario writen down it... so I most likely won't use the UDK but definitely want to help on the project around... so well, I posted in talents but maybe some place dedicated to present oneself and give away a few hints about what we're on the comunity for as well as shortcomings/strong forte, would be nice...

Then again it might hold no interest for people so sorry if it's totally off !

Djenny Floro.

Comment

It gets a bit confusing sorting out applicants from vacancies.. if there could be some sort of system like [paid-applicant] [paid-vacancy] [nonpaid-vacancy] [nonpaid-applicant] that might be good.

Comment

good idea

sounds like a good idea to me.

Would be nice to have one for Opensource or Community Owned projects

Comment

Royalty added!

Comment

What would it be if you can't pay them right now but after the game gets a retail release they get paid a portion (percent) of the profit?

Comment

Royalty is a Percentage of the Sales.

Comment

Umm, stupid question really, but I can't seem to figure out how to change my prefix from non payed to royalty, can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Comment

Working...
                              X