RTS+City BUILDING anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTS+City BUILDING anyone?

I was wondering if anyone is interested to help me convert a mod for warcraft3 that I'm currently working on into a full game using the UDK..I'm no programmer so I really have no idea on how to go about it using unreal engine but if ever anyone is interested to help me out it would be great..I can do concept arts and most 2dart-related stuffs and a little of 3d.The game is basically a cross between a typical RTS type game + city sim/building +god game..
    Here's the map in development of what I have so far but using Warcraft 3 engine>http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...ng-rts-141858/
    I hope someone would be interested to help me realize this concept into a fully playable game..

This looks interesting, i can not follow the link as it says the post no longer exsits.

I am currently commited to two project, but you may be interested in joining my team, or atlest keep in touch untill i have some more free time.

I can help with advice and maybe put you in touch with few part time people.

Comment

Sorry for the dead link I updated it,should work now..

Comment

Working...
      X