[FREE!] KISCAN GUI Framework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I am glad you guys found it useful. I hope it will help you in your projects. If you will have some troubles, just ask here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sylonxe, you are a life savior! Really, I hate working on GUI and it will make my life easier. I'll put a big credit with flashing neon lights in my game credits for this.
    Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for sharing this.I realy think the price was right but i supose that since ue4 come out so fast this ruined your future customers.I hope you manage to create something new for the new engine and shine brighter this time.
    On the other hand i will try this as i need something to make a menu for my level presentation for the portfolio.Scaleform wasnt realy a option for me...
    Thank you again for this tool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great stuff!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sadly I don't have any video ready but it is capable of almost all 2D elements. You can even create simple 2D games. There is one tutorial/example project in documentation which you can download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Skylonxe,

Thanks for sharing. Does KISCAN work equally well for both HUD and Menus?
    Would be great to see some YouTube clips if you have some, or any from existing users...?
    Yep, UE4 is the future, but it isn't nearly as ready as some were led to believe...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal Engine 4 is here for some time and I moved too. I suggest all UDK developers to do same thing because UE4 is big step forward but if you still love and work in UDK I have amazing news for you!

KISCAN GUI FRAMEWORK is now FREE

Everybody can now create AAA HUD using just UDK editor without coding. You can download it in “Download” section. I was not able to finish documentation because almost everybody moved to UE4 but if you will have some problem you can ask in forum. There is also huge amount of code comments in .uc files, so check them too. After trying UE4 I must say that Kiscan workflow is very similiar to UE4 Blueprints + UMG.

You can use Kiscan GUI Framework for free even in your commercial projects but you have to include Kiscan GUI Framework in your credits. Also, It will be nice to see your project and what you have done with framework, so please post your work in forum too. Thank you!

I also must say huge Thank you to all previous supporters.

If you love something, set it free : )

Download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great to hear that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bumping.

I just would like to let you know that I am still offering full solution for complex GUI systems which you can create in a few minutes using just Kismet

www.kiscan.ondrejhrusovsky.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you. Hope you success.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am finishing one project now and then I will make these requested videos. I think you are right that people would like to see it in action.

For now you can check Kiscan Wiki where is simple Getting Started tutorial: http://kiscanwiki.ondrejhrusovsky.co...gettingstarted

I appreciate your interest and will release these videos as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot, Skylonxe.

Making user interface was never so easy! Create good looking AAA complex GUI systems in a few minutes!
    This is huge step for UDK because you can create entire animated UI using just Unreal Editor and Unreal Kismet without programming.
    In fact I know nothing of Kismet and UnrealScript.
    Could you show us with a jump start video how to create simple (or complex) GUI from scratch in a few minutes after Kiscan are installed properly? (a installation video, if possible)
    So that others can see how fast, powerful and convenient it is.
    As there is no trial version, potential customers are interested in demonstration video to help making the decision at first glance.

Video for tutorials (with a download link to related files eg. burnedgrungeui_v1.0.zip).
    Documentation for details, imo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, thank you very much for your support! All future updates will be automatically added to your Download History and you will be able to download them there for FREE.

Let me know if you have more questions

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Skylonxe,

I bought your tool too. What will be the upgrade price in future?

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, you need to just add kiscan files to your UDK. You can make any GUI. Everything depends on how nice is your 2D texture. GUI can be interactive and animated. Animations are handled using kismet node Value Interpolator. You can see working example in Burned Grunge example GUI solution.

I think you will find there many things familiar if you know Flash. Kiscan uses similar principles to Flash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X