No announcement yet.

KismetKit Bonus Pack R1 for UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes you can use the variables in any number of ways. but why cast to float? what are you trying to do exactly? if you want to use it with a draw text then you should use convert to string.

Comment

I want to change the text location by the screen resolution. And for that i need a float.

Something like that:

Comment

just to check what game mode are you in?

Comment

A custom game mode. Based on SimpleGame/CastleGame PC.

Comment

well if you test the x res with a convert to string and draw text does it output correctly? have you tested draw text works with your gametype?

Comment

Draw test works every time. If i change the Offset in the Properties menu it works. If i connect an Int to Offset x nothing changes.
              Why should i convert the ResX_Int to a String? I can't connect it to Offset X (Only float).

Comment

I will post a screen of what I do soon. I am on the road so it is difficult to troubleshoot at the moment.
                as far as convert to string that is just something I have sometimes found is necessary to display certain vars. probably not ints though sorry.

Comment

Thank you. Waiting for it. For now this is great for my alpha version

Comment

Working...
                  X