Kismet Reset Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kismet Reset Help

At the beginning of my level I have a camera fly through that shows of the level, during the cinematic I have activate all the events the player will due in the level.

I have two problems that I can not seem to get reset after the fly through;
    1. The first door closes and all the KActors reset to original position of blocking the door, when I walk up to the door there is a bool check to see if the player has knocked down the KActors so the trigger will fire. The bool check is the only thing that is not working; I can shoot down the KActors and the door will open. How do I reset the function of the bool check so that it will not allow the door to open until the door blockers are gone?

2 At the end of the level I have a character that goes through two different AnimSets, and like above after the fly through only the first Animset works the second is controlled by a remote event that is supposed to be triggered by the first Matinee. Everything works just fine in the fly through its just after it is done i can not seem to get everything reset so the level will work as intended.

thanks for any assistance
Working...
X