No announcement yet.

Water Flow For UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading it now, thank you for the contribution.

Comment

how can i make an underwater scene

Comment

Originally posted by punk4105 View Post
        how can i make an underwater scene
        Post process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpp

Comment

Hey awsome wáter and awsome content in it, im going to read the whole PDF, i guess this is free to use right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neongho View Post
            Hey awsome wáter and awsome content in it, im going to read the whole PDF, i guess this is free to use right ?
            Absolutely

Comment

Thank you redbox im extracting a lot of knowladge from your material comrade : ).

Comment

The tutorial document is said to be "Access to this link has been disabled."
                Could anyone please upload it again?

Thanks in advance

Edit:
                The pdf file is found to be included in the water asset zip file.
                The "tutorial document" link could be removed.

Thanks.

Comment

I do have it what happends ? you need it ?

Comment

No thanks, Neongho. I found the file inside the asset zip file.

Comment

Thanks again Dmitry!

Notes:
                      To add the water feature to a separate existing level I merged the resources of Flowtest.udk and BaseFlowMaterials.upk into BaseFlowMaterials.upk. This Package is trickier to install than others, and I kept getting 'Chain' errors which UDK couldn't resolve, so here's a workaround using the Feb 2014 / Feb 2013 builds:

1. In Flowtest.udk -> Copy Combined_INST [the core top-level MIC] to -> BaseFlowMaterials.upk
                      2. In Flowtest.udk -> Copy RT to -> BaseFlowMaterials.upk (TextureRenderTarget2D)
                      3. In Flowtest.udk -> Copy Test_FM to -> BaseFlowMaterials.upk (Texture2D)
                      4. In Flowtest.udk -> Copy Test_M to -> BaseFlowMaterials.upk (Texture2D)
                      5. Open BaseFlowMaterials/Combined_INST in MIC editor. Under 'Texture Parameter Values'. Edit each Texture path until they all point to BaseFlowMaterials.
                      6. Locate the SceneCaptureReflectActor_0 Using Edit menu -> Find Actors. Change the Texture Target entry to: TextureRenderTarget2D'BaseFlowMaterials.Textures.R T'
                      7. Copy this actor to a new or existing level and place it over the water...

Comment

Working...
                      X