My Game Prototype Source Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Game Prototype Source Code

So Well this is My Game prototype that i did in about 6 weeks for my School Final Project Your free to use the code on non commercial and commercial games But if you use it on a commercial game Just be sure to give me the credit and thats it Well here are some instructions about Whats insidie

The whole game is basicly an First Person Shooter with some RPG Elements

Leveling,Skill Points,Skills weapon upgrades etc

I also added my weapon base wich contains

Weapon Spread,Iron Sights,Upgrades,Attachments(such as custom iron sights,magazines etc) and reloading

it also uses the sapitu system for character saving and loading

and i uploaded my HUD Packages so your free to use it as template and modify it to create your own

As last here is a tutorial about how to install it

UPK Packages(contains HUD)

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7qjza4438a1a1a

Drop them on UDKGame/Content

http://www.mediafire.com/?q7lb92s2c82723d

Source Code

Drop it on /Developentment/Src/MyMod Folder

And drop the UDKGame Folder on well your UDK installation folder

Dont worry about the UDKGame thing it wont reemplase any of your files its just the sapitu system files with out this if you try to play on MyGame gametype it will crash

So well thats it also here are some small commands you would liek to check

ShowMenu --Shows Skill/Character status menu

CreateChar charactername Creates a character that you can level up and get skill points to upgrade your character such as (Faster Weapon Reloading),Faster Sprinting and less weapon spread

and Nothing else thats pretty much everything Any questions feel free to send me a PM or comment it on the tread

PD:If your going to use the weapon system your weapon NEED to have the following animations in order to work properly

WeaponFire-- self explanatory

WeaponReload-- animation of the weapon itself reloading

WeaponZoomIn Animation of the weapon Aiming down the sight aka going to the center of the screen

WeaponZoomIdle-- Animation of the weapon idle while aiming down the sight

WeaponZoomFire --Anim of the weapon firing while aiming down the sight

WeaponZoomLeave--Anim of the weapon leaving the iron sight

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks a lot mate.

Comment

Have not downloaded it yet. But i will check it out.

Sounds like a good help, and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hey mate, thanks for the source, im sure many people will find it very useful!

Do you have a video of all the different elements in your project? even screenshots will help, Some people might like to see what it does before they download it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Alvarofer, Very cool. Cheers for the share with the community.

Comment

hey man so I put everything in the right folders, but now what do I do? start the editor or what?

Comment

You recompile the code start the editor Choose MyGame as gametype and start using it

Comment

Do you have any videos or pictures of the end result?

Comment

remove for violation

Comment

Yeah i just noticed and badly i cant put up any videos becouse i alredy deleted the code and the content from my HD

Comment

If anyone has the code can they re-up it please ? i NEED this so much will be very greatful thanks

Comment

Yes, if anyone has the code and is kind enough to re-upload it, please do. This would be an extreme aid for my current project. Very helpful.

Comment

Actually i found a copy of the source code but no UPK Files aka you have to rebuild most of the content on your own later ill check,Fix and comment the code so its easy to use for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by alvarofer0021 View Post
                              Actually i found a copy of the source code but no UPK Files aka you have to rebuild most of the content on your own later ill check,Fix and comment the code so its easy to use for everyone
                              Thank you so much alvarofer0021, I look forward to the upload. Really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X