RockBots 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I love the graphical style man! Funked up neon madness! I've had dreams that look like this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks fun, bright, cheerful, interesting, clever graphic design!

* just a thought, but maybe reconsider the road texture though, it needs something waaaaay more 3000 AD. Maybe something with emitters and glowing neon lights

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fun!!! Crazy gap jumping!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is really neat dude.
    I downloaded your demo and told several people who I know are gonna think its awesome.

The concept is really cool. Everyone reading this, just check out his main site, its much more informative than the posting and there is a demo I am downloading now.

I think if you put the info from your website into your post, alot of people will check it out. Downloads done... bout to check it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow very nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry you are right lol
    here are a couple screenshots from our game. Its our first game and we are very proud of it =D.

Pic1

there are more screenshots and a Trailer video on our site =)

Idk why its not embedding the pictures into the post =/
    Maybe I am doing something wrong But There is A bunch on our site. and a Direct link to one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Post some screenshots in your post if you want people to click the link

Leave a comment:

• started a topic RockBots 3000

RockBots 3000

The Symphony of Destruction & Game Wizards bring you a new game RockBots 3000

RockBots 3000 is a third-person action-platformer with a musical twist. In the year 3000, music and the devices upon which they are played have co-evolved into towering, sentient robots to preserve mankind's culture and spirit. After a golden age of collaboration, war breaks out between Rock and HipHop. Play as the last HipHop-Bot as he attempts to reconcile the damage done by the powerful RockBots.

Demo Available for Download:
    https://sites.google.com/site/gamewi.../rockbots_3000
Working...
X