Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Free Custom Assets ready for UDK! [Only Download]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fezan.i answered your question here.http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...7#post30115307

KillerScripter.drive close and beep the horn.the L key.

Comment

It's doesn't works :\...

Comment

Hello guys, I need some police cars for my game. If you could make some it would be great.

Note: If you will, make those cars very old and rusty and broken. They are not for driving. Imagine 40 years after zombie apocalypse. And btw some trucks and dead/ not very dead trees would be great Thanks

Comment

Okay, we'll I need a torture chair for my game room 502

Comment

a torture chair,you say.give me a little more to go on and it shall be done.

Comment

Kinda ike this, it's just an image I found on deviant art. But it's kind of the thing I want
              http://fil1969.deviantart.com/art/SA...HAIR-208167841

Comment

I desperately need a hq vehicle that is drivable for my project. Also some udk ready buildings, and city objects like street lights, bus stop ext. wouldnt hurt. If anyone saw one of these stuff online please let me know (i already downloaded the assets here , thanks to everyone who uploaded them.

Comment

lol love how this turned from a sharing thread to a request thread, stay on topic people

Comment

The easiest way to find assets and static meshes that you want, is by simply creating them yourself. That is the easiest way of doing this, and by diong so you can get what you want, and dont have to worry about not getting the kind of model that you want!

Comment

http://www.3d-village.com/

You can find everything you need there: UDK files, 3dsMax riggs, models, textures, tutorials, etc.

Comment

-Kumar

You have already posted about that website a couple days ago, and i have seen multiple comments mentioning it, which is classed as spamming the forums. Another thing i just want to say is that some of the work that you have got on your website, is not owned by you, and it is by other people so i think that the only way you are going to be able to keep that on your site is if you make sure you explain to them who the owner is, and make sure that you give credit to them aswell. I did the same in the past when i created my website, i use to post alot of threads about my website, and then i got a fraction, if i get another one then im banned from the forums, i learnt what i did wasnt really the best thing to do, and i dont want the same to happen to you!

Comment

@ Fish

- You are absolutely right. Various content owners have already contacted me and have asked to link them (to there content) and give credit where its do. I've been more than happy to oblige, as the content is free and the purpose of 3dvillage is to help make them more visible and available to the community.

However, here's a little something I'm releasing :

A Free Starter RPG Kit for UDK!

Whats included in the package are the package and source files. Installation guide can be found in the .zip folder.

Click the link to get to the download page: DOWNLOAD

Comment

And, here's a texture pack I creater:

Download it here

Comment

Where's Harold ?

Comment

Do not visit this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Check image..............

Click image for larger version

Name:	Malware.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	3249673

Comment

Working...
                                X