No announcement yet.

LayOut Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah this would be a good time for UDKC to offer it's unlimited unlimited hosting and provide the support role UDKC was born to provide.

I'll catch you on IRC Blade.

Comment

oh, i suppose i should note that my web server computer died a bizarre death, adn none of it's backup parts are functioning, so my server is offline for now.

Comment

would love a quick bump when you find a solution Blade
        I could really use a simple placeholder rig!

Comment

Blade... are you secretly Chris Newman?

Comment

no no.. ?
            *confused*

Comment

Chris this is awsome, thanks so much for this.

Comment

Are link for the source in www.empire-digital.com dead?

Comment

I'm in love with that level construction kit, you have no idea how much that would help me out!...heck, I think that would help everyone out :P and yeah Marf, all the links for empire digital seem to be dead.

Would the may version even work the the August build of UDK? not sure, but I would deff like to get my hands on that kit.

Comment

If anyone has these files, I can host them on my site for download. Just PM me so I can get them from you. This is a real treasure to lose.

Comment

I have everything except the psd's. Though, I should have them on an older machine as well. Want me to send you the upk Archie? It has the 4 chars, and the mats/textures. It uses default anims.

Comment

Hey CloDel can you send me the upk?

Comment

@Clodel. Yes please, and I will give a direct link for everyone here. Thanks and Blade, if you found the source files for it, I can host those too.

Comment

For sure guys, I will upload it tonight for ya. Again, I don't 'think' I have the source files, but I def do have the upk, and maybe some base scripts for them.

Comment

Okay, sorry for the wait, but here is the layout upk, if you have questions on how to get it setup, or how to get some BASIC script setup to use these as your char or bots, speak up.

click here to download the upk

Comment

That link is dead.

Can you update the updated package in a different website?

Comment

Working...
                                X