No announcement yet.

LayOut Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't knew about this thread until now.
    This is what I was needing, some cool models where I can use for prototyping until I get the real models. So, thanks a lot Criss!

Comment

Thanks guys..........let me know if you need anything.

-Chris

Comment

I presume you don't mind me intergrating this content into http://UDKC.info?

Second, if you want to make some more starter content. Prefab some 'helper textures' into a zip. All black, All White, Marked scaled sizes, 'Zone Textures' and such. I used to have a lot of them but after Rainbow Six all my UT content died in a computer crash.

This would add alot to the "starting steps" for new players to get in the game faster.

Comment

I presume you don't mind me intergrating this content into http://UDKC.info?
          Do what ever you want with it, I don't even expect credit.

Second, if you want to make some more starter content. Prefab some 'helper textures' into a zip. All black, All White, Marked scaled sizes, 'Zone Textures' and such. I used to have a lot of them but after Rainbow Six all my UT content died in a computer crash.
          I added the .psd source files for the textures, Its all split up into layers so you can add your own text, paint bucket colors ext...
          You can even open it up in Gimp.

Im also slowly adding more content (like a prox building kit).

-Chris

Comment

Incredibly useful! And just a side note, since I don't see it mentioned here, they are rigged to the Unreal skeletons, so you can use the stock anims.

Comment

Thank you, this is very nice !
              I'm glad to work with this layout ! Good work man !

Comment

Thanks!

Just looking into custom character set-up aswell, and this is ace as a template!

Kudos!

Comment

This is awesome and will certainly use it when i get to a point where i can actually make it useful =)

Im still way behind, but...

hey!, offtopic, how about a mokujin one

just joking, cheers and keep up the great work!

Comment

Cant download. It seems the www.empire-digital.com domains is expired now.

Comment

Yes, it also seems that Chris Newman has disappeared from here

I just zipped up my copy of it, you can probably grab it at

http://blade.kicks-***.net/ChrisNewmanLayout.zip

Comment

Thanks a lot, Blade!
                        Of cause thanks Chris Newman too. Hope u'll be back some day

Comment

Hi Blade, do you happen to also have the .PSD + Maya Files Chris provided (
                          http://www.empire-digital.com/Downlo...yOutSource.zip ) ?

Comment

I have it all downloaded as well, if Blade does not have the psd files for it, just let me know and I can rar it up for ya.

*edit*
                            may of spoke to soon, looks like I don't have the psd at the moment, have a couple other drives to check, if I cant find it tho, I could make new ver of this setup if anybody is interested....
                            *edit*

Comment

No problem with hosting it, I don't have the files, though. Someone sent me the upk some time ago. If someone has the source files, I'll throw them on my server too, just don't complain if it's stupidly slow, my connection is just a consumer grade cable.

Comment

Thank you very much for this!

Comment

Working...
                                X