Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK - DLLBind: Embedded database (SQLite,MySQL) v3.1.0.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UDK - DLLBind: Embedded database (SQLite,MySQL) v3.1.0.2

For all those are intersted in my project. It is an embedded SQLite databases with capabilities to connect to an external MySQL database, realised via DLLBind.

Download last release: SQLProject3102.zip (version: 3.1.0.2)
    Download sources: DLLBindProjects.zip (version: 3.1.0.2)
    Sources are available under the NewBSD license.

Download older releases:
    - SQLProject3101.zip (version: 3.1.0.1)
    - SQLProject2010.zip (version: 2.0.1.0)
    - SQLProject1051.zip (version: 1.0.5.1)

The zipped release packages contains a small example how to use the interface functions.

Core features:
    - Common statement syntax from SQLite including prepared statements, savepoints, transactions, rollbacks (see http://www.sqlite.org for further informations)
    - Multiple databases in memory
    - Load database from file into memory
    - Save database from memory to file
    - Supported types on UScript side: int, float, string

Note: Please check out READ_ME_FIRST.txt before usage

CHANGELOG:
    Version 3.1.0.1 to 3.1.0.2:
    - Fixed MySQL Driver Bugs (thx to Dan Cowell)

Version 2.0.1.3 to 3.1.0.1:
    - Added MySQL Driver, allows connection to a remote database (need to be open for remote access)

- Huge refactoring, older code won't compile with this version due to function signature changes
    - Adding DataProviders to make lot of things easier
    - Handling multiple result sets
    - Added function wrappers in DB_DLLAPI allowing to have multiple database drivers instantiate (for example if you want to

connect to 2 different MySQL databases on 2 different servers)
    - Various new functions for general table management:
    dllimport final function int SQL_getTableCount();
    dllimport final function SQL_getTableName(int aTableIdx, string aValue);
    dllimport final function int SQL_getColumnCount(int aResultIdx);
    dllimport final function SQL_getColumnInfo(int aResultIdx, int aColumnIdx, out string aColumnName, out int aColumnType, out int aColumnDetail);

- untested: 128-bit TEA file encryption
    - MD5 Hash implementation

Version 2.0.1.2 to 2.0.1.3:
    - Hotfix: Crash when restarting map PIE

Version 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.1.2:
    - Fixed directoryDeletion using IO_DeleteDirectory

Version 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.1.0:
    - Added additional function to get last inserted row of selected database:
    int SQL_lastInsertID();

Version 1.0.5.1 to 2.0.0.0:
    - Release under NewBSD license

Version 1.0.5.0 to 1.0.5.1:
    - Added additional function to access query result values:
    SQL_getIntVal(string aParamName, out int aValue);
    SQL_getFloatVal(string aParamName, out float aValue);
    SQL_getStringVal(string aParamName, out string aValue);
    All these functions work on the column name of a result defined my the query expression (aParamName is case in-sensitive).
    - Previous getter functions are still available but marked as deprecated, being removed in a future release.

Version 1.0.4.0 to 1.0.5.0:
    - Added function for directory and file access:
    bool IO_directoryExists(string aDirectoryPath);
    Return true if given path is a valid directory.
    bool IO_createDirectory(string aDirectoryPath);Return true if for given path a directory is created successfully.
    bool IO_deleteDirectory(string aDirectoryPath, int aRecursive);
    If aRecursiv is 1, all subdirectories and containing files will be removed to, regardless of read-only file attribute.
    Return true if deletion of given path was successful.
    bool IO_fileExists(string aFilePath);
    Return true if given path is a valid file.
    bool IO_deleteFile(string aFilePath);
    Return true if given file was successfully removed.

Kind regards,
    BlackHornet
    Attached Files

• replied
    necro (10 characters)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    necro (10 characters)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    purging
    your message to at least 10 characters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    double post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks!this is very uesfull!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, hope you don't mine me bumping this back up. Im having trouble actually using the databases in UDK. I have hopefully set everything up correctly, UDK complies fine. I have a server with a table running locally written in SQLite. But at the moment I just want to call functions on the test databases. I tried calling functions in the console in back but nothing happens. I feel like that's wrong though. Any help?

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where can I find a tutorial to implement it ?

I have read the oldest one, but it's not update for latest realease

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mr. BlackHornet thanks, seriously, you're a lifesaver, this is a great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all! Please tell me how work functions ReleaseDataProvider(DB_DataProvider aDataProvider) and GetDataProvider(string aDataProviderName). I tried everything, but nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    H:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\Mouse\Classes\MouseInterfacePla yerController.uc(3) : Error, Unrecognized type 'SQLProject_DLLAPI'
    hi,man. Can you tell me why???I have done very thing the text tell me to.and if my udk is 64bit not 32bit,does this function works ????look forward to your replay...ths...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have a problem: 错误 Unknown macro 'DB_InitString'. E:\UDK\UDK12\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_D ataProvider.uc 131

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Karpi1989 View Post
    Have problem

UDKProjectDLL.DLL in UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\
    Looks to me like your trying to pass a variable to Unrealscript from your DB via the DLL bind but it is not receiving any data from the dll. This is happening because of error 1 where it states your bind was not successful. So the variable is empty.

Can the people with the Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL post the code for their DLL and their unrealscript?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does this save system works with x64? Currently I'm using 2.0.1.3. Should I update to the latest version or this one will work if I install 64 bit OS?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have problem
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_DLLAPI. uc(264) : Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL E:\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\UDKProjectDLL.DLL
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_DLLAPI. uc(19) : Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL E:\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\UDKProjectDLL.DLL
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\DataProvider_Character.uc(46) : Warning, 'I' : local variable used before assigned a value
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\DataProvider_Character.uc(20) : Warning, 'I' : local variable used before assigned a value
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\UniverseAdvancedGameInfo.uc(110) : Warning, 'NewPC' : local variable used before assigned a value
    UDKProjectDLL.DLL in UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\

Leave a comment:

Working...
X