Leave a comment:

• replied
    double post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks!this is very uesfull!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, hope you don't mine me bumping this back up. Im having trouble actually using the databases in UDK. I have hopefully set everything up correctly, UDK complies fine. I have a server with a table running locally written in SQLite. But at the moment I just want to call functions on the test databases. I tried calling functions in the console in back but nothing happens. I feel like that's wrong though. Any help?

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where can I find a tutorial to implement it ?

I have read the oldest one, but it's not update for latest realease

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mr. BlackHornet thanks, seriously, you're a lifesaver, this is a great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all! Please tell me how work functions ReleaseDataProvider(DB_DataProvider aDataProvider) and GetDataProvider(string aDataProviderName). I tried everything, but nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    H:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\Mouse\Classes\MouseInterfacePla yerController.uc(3) : Error, Unrecognized type 'SQLProject_DLLAPI'
    hi,man. Can you tell me why???I have done very thing the text tell me to.and if my udk is 64bit not 32bit,does this function works ????look forward to your replay...ths...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    have a problem: 错误 Unknown macro 'DB_InitString'. E:\UDK\UDK12\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_D ataProvider.uc 131

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Karpi1989 View Post
    Have problem

UDKProjectDLL.DLL in UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\
    Looks to me like your trying to pass a variable to Unrealscript from your DB via the DLL bind but it is not receiving any data from the dll. This is happening because of error 1 where it states your bind was not successful. So the variable is empty.

Can the people with the Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL post the code for their DLL and their unrealscript?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does this save system works with x64? Currently I'm using 2.0.1.3. Should I update to the latest version or this one will work if I install 64 bit OS?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have problem
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_DLLAPI. uc(264) : Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL E:\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\UDKProjectDLL.DLL
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\Database\Classes\DB_DLLAPI. uc(19) : Warning, Class Database.DB_DLLAPI can't bind to DLL E:\UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\UDKProjectDLL.DLL
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\DataProvider_Character.uc(46) : Warning, 'I' : local variable used before assigned a value
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\DataProvider_Character.uc(20) : Warning, 'I' : local variable used before assigned a value
    E:\UDK\Development\Src\UniverseAccountSystem\Class es\UniverseAdvancedGameInfo.uc(110) : Warning, 'NewPC' : local variable used before assigned a value
    UDKProjectDLL.DLL in UDK\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to integrate this or UDK at all with a MSQL Database?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X