Default Gears of War in 5 seconds

I'd say this pretty much sums it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUUdhpMJLRE

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IronAssassin38

That was 14 seconds.
    Thanks to Digger ReZ for Golden Retro!
    Thanks to MIKE HAWK, for Avatar Helicopter Prop and GameStop Pre-Order Exclusive Commando Dom!
    Thanks to CrabSonoshee for Flaming Sawed-Off!

If you ever encounter a weak Versus Bot, take time to consider how it could abuse Aim-Bot assist and save your life...
    *Trades 'em a Retro Lancer*

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Nope. Not at all.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

@DizzyRules Thanks for your opinion. Obviously this was a joke, but if you think you can sum up gears of war in 5 seconds please let me know. I'm sure it covered it in a general sense.
    Last edited by moosh aloush; 09-20-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I NINJAZz I

The video was 14 seconds but from when he pressed start it was 5
    GT: I NINJAZz I
    Gears 1: 1200g
    Gears 2: 1750g
    Gears 3: 2000g

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by moosh aloush View Post
    @DizzyRules Thanks for your opinion. Obviously this was a joke, but if you think you can sum up gears of war in 5 seconds please let me know. I'm sure it covered it in a general sense.

Well, it didn't cover it in a general sense. The whole 5 second "sum up" of anything is a fad and it got old over a year ago. Just my opinion.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Veteran

No gnasher in clip, bad clip

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JK Ninja View Post
    The video was 14 seconds but from when he pressed start it was 5
    Lmao! Very true brother.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xoxD a Z e Dxox

I didnt see a single person rage quit tho

Lol
    Thanks to LYCAN for my cole train, Cher for my gold lancer skin, and Retrodeadmetal for the Baird goggles and paintball skins for judgement. Also a big thanks to Mr GearHero for my web skins A HUGE shout out to justamee for my judgement early access code, your generosity is much appreciated <3 gears, <3 the forums, but really <3 <3 my gnasher