MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Alpha Spartan A

Default Realtime Reflections on Visor?

Hey, guys.

I've read up on how to create realtime reflections using a simple material and I think I understand how to do that using a render texture. Now, I'm wondering how to attach a ReflectionActor to a player's visor. How would I go about doing that?

Thanks guys.

-Alpha Spartan A
    Thanks for making this community awesome guys! I always feel safe and welcomed here because I'm confident in your guys's steadfast respect for those who need help and ask for it.

Redeemer

you're talking about this thing ? http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0.../PVC-Visor.jpg i guess it's the same setup ... not sure though

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Alpha Spartan A

Not really, no. What I meant was - if my player model had a visor (like Halo or Crysis) how would I attach a SceneCaptureReflectActor to my player's helmet so his visor reflect the world in front of him. I realize that this is impractical if I were to use it in an actual game, as it causes a decent performance hit, but I'm using this as part of a tech demo so to speak.
    Thanks for making this community awesome guys! I always feel safe and welcomed here because I'm confident in your guys's steadfast respect for those who need help and ask for it.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gaz661

check this out.http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Sniper-Scopes.see how TheAgent did his scope and use the same principles.