Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

Default Two things I'd like to know....(Frags and FR DLC.)

Hey, everyone!

Just looked at the things I could download from the Xbox live marketplace from the Gears of War 3 menu, and noticed that it says I haven't bought the FR DLC when I have. (It shows that it costs 800 Ms points and when I click on it, it asks if I want to confirm the Download.) I can still play on Fenix Rising maps though. Is this something I should be worried about? I downloaded it separately. I didn't buy the season pass. If that means anything.

Also, I wanted to ask everyone else, If they're getting warned about incoming frags when playing as CoG. For some reason, I won't get warned about them, like none of the CoG will say:"Incoming Frag!" However, the Locust for me are doing fine warning me about frags. (Though, they say:"GRENADE!!" when they throw them and when the enemy team throws frags at us, it gets a bit confusing.) Or when I do get warned about Frags, the characters are interrupted by the explosion, meaning they aren't saying it fast enough.

Just two little questions.
    Last edited by ValeraPitiesDaFool; 08-19-2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by U wot m8 View Post
    No.Go make me a sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    No. But I am ordering dominos. Want some?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FellBlueDodger

Well with the first part:

There are two different "packages" for each DLC for Gears of war.

The first one is from the season pass which is free

While the other one is from the marketplace which is 800 MSP (FR DLC)

Second part, "shrugs shoulders"
    USAF

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

The first thing also happens to me, too. It happened after I downloaded FoN, they all just sort of reset.

FOUR MAPS

Banned
    Aboard the space colony ARK thinking about Maria
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x RigzZy x

Quote Originally Posted by ValeraPitiesDaFool View Post
    Also, I wanted to ask everyone else, If they're getting warned about incoming frags when playing as CoG. For some reason, I won't get warned about them, like none of the CoG will say:"Incoming Frag!" However, the Locust for me are doing fine warning me about frags. (Though, they say:"GRENADE!!" when they throw them and when the enemy team throws frags at us, it gets a bit confusing.) Or when I do get warned about Frags, the characters are interrupted by the explosion, meaning they aren't saying it fast enough.

Just two little questions.

im sure its your own game when we were playing earlier you mentioned it on hotel but i heard one of the chars go "incoming frag!" a lot of the times you mentioned it when ive played with you one of them always said it so i think your disk hates you lol

forgot to say cant help you with the dlc as i have not experienced this as i own the seson pass but im sure it does not affect the game though
    Last edited by The Shadman; 08-19-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh C Slater

when FoN came out and I bought it I got a (!) by the marketplace and opened it up to see that I no longer "owned" fenix rising.

I've always wondered about this too since I've risen and don't have the rising pack.

(Also I hope that I don't ever have to delete my DLC's for any reason since I no longer have the option to re-download. )
    LYCAN - SGE | FL4K - Launch Skins | *Zap* - SK | Carmine COG - MB | NFI - Gold Lancer | Dantes Rage - Flaming Gnasher
    Thank you all for your generosity.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: STILRZBOY

Yeah, if you bought the season pass, pay no attention to the individual DLC's...and the frag thing, sometimes I hear it sometimes I don't
    *Member of the EGFC*
    Special Thanks to all that have blessed me with codes I missed by not being a Gears fan earlier!
    \\*// 07/07/12; \\*// 12/17/12; \\*// 03/04/13; \\*// 01/29/14
    Judgment Re-Up 3 Lvl: 11
    Thanks bunneeHOP for helping me get the Ivory Skin Reaper Killed-GhostofDelta2 Thank You

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xcel jRn

I didn't buy the season pass. If that means anything.
    What this means... Is that you are a fool.
    But you have re-upped, so that means you have it. If you're not sure you could check your download history or the place where you stored it to see if it's there.

For the frags, that happens to me a lot. Sometimes I just hear 'clunkBOOOM' followed by my character going 'blargh argh aah'.
    Those who shoot should be the ones prepared to be shot at. Those with power, fear me! Those without power, seek me! - Zero
    Thanks to Echoplex for the Savage Grenadier Elite and Thanks to Clayman XIII for the Infected Omen skin set!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gnashty NaS

Quote Originally Posted by STILRZBOY View Post
    Yeah, if you bought the season pass, pay no attention to the individual DLC's...and the frag thing, sometimes I hear it sometimes I don't
    This exactly.
    Thank you a ton oIGRIMREAPERIo for the opportunity to enter your tournament and win the COG Medallion and Adam Fenix code! Your generosity is touching!
    Thank you CHER for the Commando Dom code! The Generosity of some people...I love it. Thank you a TON III LYCAN III for Savage Kantus! I was afraid I would never get him back! And my Bro's Commando Dom!
    Thank you Big Water for my Baird Goggles! I just said I'd like them and you gave them to me! Amazing!
    Click here for the most in depth guide to being leader around!
    The COG formerly known as ser10.