View Poll Results: Are Marcus and Dom brothers?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they are relatives

0 0%
  • No they are chums

14 100.00%

Question End of campaign query?

Are Marcus and Dom actually brothers?

They look like each other...

...Or are they such good chums they are like brothers?
    GOW 2: 100
    GOW 3: 400
    GOW J: Level 6 re up 3
    I need help getting the wins in wingman achievement on GOW2. Looking for Brisk. GT: clumsy king007
    Thanks to Golden Locust for my IO skins! Woo! Thanks to *Zap* for Savage Kantus! And thanks to DarkAp89 for Commando Dom and Mech Baird! Thanks to LegendMayestik for my All Fronts maps! Thanks to Lod FENIX for my Aftermath Baird! Woo woo! Thanks to Cher for my gold lancer code! Thanks to xILx Fighter for Commando Dom! Thanks to SpinelessOyester and TheMightyKuzulu for the paintball weapon skin! Thanks to Eridanis Nadir for the web skin! Thanks to blueghost3500 for Jungle Tai! Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for neon and GOW1! Thanks to Larry Lipschitz for Lambent weapon skin! Thanks to Chellz for a Bing avatar tshirt and Ms points! Thanks to The Anya Bunni for Alex!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHEAKENBAKE

Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago are not literal brothers, but they have known each other since Marcus was 9 and that's 20+ years of friendship.
    Last edited by sH4k3nB4ke; 08-12-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    Ever run into someone on the forums without being in a party with them? Share your encounters here!:http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...n-Your-Matches
    Thanks to III LYCAN III for the ComDom and Adam Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut In Reverse View Post
    Marcus: "Carmine! No! You can't eat that!"

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tysodie

definitely not, the brothers term is used because Marcus and Dom, over the years, have become like brothers, they'd do anything for one another and trust each other completely.
    There's less to talk about these days

He who must not be named...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TAO Devil

Quote Originally Posted by sH4k3nB4ke View Post
    Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago are not literal brothers, but they have known each other since Marcus was 9 and that's 20+ years of friendship.
    30+ years really. he's about 40 at the end of gears 3
    That was Zen, This is TAO
    Ranked #1 in the World for AWESOMENESS!

Follow me @TAO_Devil Follow my Gaming Blog @DevilsGameroom or view the site The Devils Gameroom
    GzB Baby! WHOOOO! EGFC Member
    First member to ever hit 30,000 posts. I am He Who Must Not Be Named

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by clumsy king007 View Post
    Are Marcus and Dom actually brothers?

They look like each other...

...Or are they such good chums they are like brothers?
    Not blood related, but they are very, very close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Marcus and the Santiago's were extremely close but weren't family by blood
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

So they are chums, then!
    GOW 2: 100
    GOW 3: 400
    GOW J: Level 6 re up 3
    I need help getting the wins in wingman achievement on GOW2. Looking for Brisk. GT: clumsy king007
    Thanks to Golden Locust for my IO skins! Woo! Thanks to *Zap* for Savage Kantus! And thanks to DarkAp89 for Commando Dom and Mech Baird! Thanks to LegendMayestik for my All Fronts maps! Thanks to Lod FENIX for my Aftermath Baird! Woo woo! Thanks to Cher for my gold lancer code! Thanks to xILx Fighter for Commando Dom! Thanks to SpinelessOyester and TheMightyKuzulu for the paintball weapon skin! Thanks to Eridanis Nadir for the web skin! Thanks to blueghost3500 for Jungle Tai! Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for neon and GOW1! Thanks to Larry Lipschitz for Lambent weapon skin! Thanks to Chellz for a Bing avatar tshirt and Ms points! Thanks to The Anya Bunni for Alex!