Thumbs up New FPS Game called MiniFPS

A new game has been made and published by us (ImziGamerInc).

This series has small episodes of action packed levels for you to complete.
    The first season is free if you wish to try it out. My aim is to inform a lot of people about this new game and i will appreciate it if you spread the news.

The game uses DirectX 9 which isn't the best but it looks great.

Here is a trailer on the game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsySmvT6hEk

If you wish to try the game out please do so here:
    http://minifps.imzigamer.com/

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hi!

Please check in with the mods as I don't think such things are okay.
    Social media is much more suited for advertisement... facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.

As far as the game goes:

Polish it. Even though you said that "the first season" was free, do you expect people to pay for this (as I see it) unfinished garage project?
    Work on the presentation, the video randomly skips to black (not even fading) showing different scenes, while this is okay for CoD - this ain't CoD.

Work on the game, polish it, then make a thorough showcase with a commentary. Don't use copyrighted music.

There you go, this way it would really be professional. =)
    Just friendly tips.

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by s7urm View Post
    Hi!

Please check in with the mods as I don't think such things are okay.
    Social media is much more suited for advertisement... facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.

As far as the game goes:

Polish it. Even though you said that "the first season" was free, do you expect people to pay for this (as I see it) unfinished garage project?
    Work on the presentation, the video randomly skips to black (not even fading) showing different scenes, while this is okay for CoD - this ain't CoD.

Work on the game, polish it, then make a thorough showcase with a commentary. Don't use copyrighted music.

There you go, this way it would really be professional. =)
    Just friendly tips.
    I thank you for your friendly tips though some things you said are done on purpose. For example the no fading to black transitions are done on purpose. One of the large mistakes in the showcase was the choice of audio. I will hopefully make a new more professional showcase later on. Just wondering if you have tried the game yet?