Angry fenix rings map pack

I spent 800 mic points for the Fenix rings map pack for gears 3 and still when i try to start a Standerd Quick match it still says missing content when i try to start match. I called xbox support and whent threw all the trouble shooting tips and they couldn't find out why it was still saying missing content. So hopefuly someone from epic games can contacted me and help me out wit this problem. If anyone has had the same problem wit the fenix rings map pack please let me know what i can do to fix it email me at prestonnorton579@gmail.com

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DenyThisFlesh

You need to download the free booster pack as well. You'll also need the Forces of Nature map pack if you want to play on dedicated servers. Without that you can only play on servers in Player's Choice and TDM No DLC. Everything else will be player-hosted.
    Thank you to Gear1987 for my Savage Grenadier Elite!
    Thank you to IBLEEDgears for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you to Gears_Of_Law for the Judgment Team Metal code!
    Thank you to III LYCAN III for the Alex Brand code!
    Proud father as of 10:54pm(central time) on 7/27/2010

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Quote Originally Posted by DenyThisFlesh View Post
    You need to download the free booster pack as well. You'll also need the Forces of Nature map pack if you want to play on dedicated servers. Without that you can only play on servers in Player's Choice and TDM No DLC. Everything else will be player-hosted.
    This .
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

OP I wouldn't post my email on the forum, spam bots are all around believe it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better