MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: poonl17

Default gold lancer and hammerbuerst

I really wish epic would give away the gold lancer and hammy again like in the first week of the game because i didn't have the game then. But now i play it non-stop and i REALLY want it and the flaming skins wat do you guys think??
    GOW1- Never played during prime.
    GOW2- Got into at the end of lifespan, about three months before GOW3, sucked at it horrendously entire duration of the game.
    GOW3- Started of getting destroyed first two months, got decent, eight months into the game begin destruction,now i dominate full teams solo.

Boomshot
    On the other side of the map, hard-aiming you with the Gnasher.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: He Bridish

Get Veteran Gear and get all of the gold skins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
    Everyone bought the new GOW Judgment controllers where (A), (Y), (X), and (B) buttons are replace with one giant (B) Button.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: poonl17

wats that, sorry i feel like a dumass
    GOW1- Never played during prime.
    GOW2- Got into at the end of lifespan, about three months before GOW3, sucked at it horrendously entire duration of the game.
    GOW3- Started of getting destroyed first two months, got decent, eight months into the game begin destruction,now i dominate full teams solo.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

In Gears of War 2, get level 100 and win a match on all 4 snowblind maps (online).
    Everyone bought the new GOW Judgment controllers where (A), (Y), (X), and (B) buttons are replace with one giant (B) Button.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Slaughterrific

The point was for people to not have them once the opportunity is over. Giving them away multiple times kind of defeats the purpose.
    6 Year Gears player
    I actually play ranked solo sometimes

I have the first three seriously achievements... worth it.
    I dislike the concept of quick match. People leave after 1 game anyway.
    Do you want to improve your game? Maybe watch a commentary of some Gears Ranked?
    www.youtube.com/MrSlaughterrific

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tweetable

Yea i really want flame for four of my guns but you know it wont happen
    I got IO Skin Adam fenix, SGE, SK, and Com Dom. Where can I find Mech Baird?!
    Lv100 on Dec. 1, Apr. 7,Jul 9.,Oct.17, S3.0 3/10/13
    My Youtube

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gnashes View Post
    Veteran Gears cheevo on Gears 2.

As for the Flame Skins, Beta Exclusive.
    I have the flaming skins from the beta and I never played it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I was going to go back onto Gears 2 and get Veteran, but then read I need Snowblind DLC, never played online back then. Would love a golden lancer

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by alex01 View Post
    I was going to go back onto Gears 2 and get Veteran, but then read I need Snowblind DLC, never played online back then. Would love a golden lancer
    You never played online? Well if you have to start from scratch all the way to Veteran Gear then don't. As for the DLC, the All Fronts Collection is like what? 5 bucks or something? You should definitely pick it up, it's still a good deal.

@OP: Pretty much what Gnashes and Ur So L33T said. It's just not going to happen.
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by I ViCTiMiZER View Post
    You never played online? Well if you have to start from scratch all the way to Veteran Gear then don't. As for the DLC, the All Fronts Collection is like what? 5 bucks or something? You should definitely pick it up, it's still a good deal.
    Never had a great Internet connection/low download limit, living in Australia sucks for Internet lol. Plus I've always loved playing games on campaign and stories involved, and never got into online gaming until really this year. So yea bit annoying, but I'm onyx'ing Gnasher soon, so I'll be rocking that skin

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erwintjeh

You might try your chance on ebay if you are willing to spend money on it. Prices dropped after everyone could get a chance for gold on launch. I don't know how much it costs now but you can try. I would discourage getting it online if you have never played Gears 2 before. It took me a few years to get it.
    If there's anything i learned from tetris is that errors pile up and accomplishments dissappear.