Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ult Assassin

Queen Myrahh

MSgt. Shooter Person

Shadow box set, a bigger raam, Theron elite, 2 mauler elites, and a thumper, and shadow box set for cog, Kim, Alicia, barrick, Tai, and civilian jace
    gears 3 locust raam gear onyx guard

Lvl 19 but I play actually really good

MSgt. Shooter Person

I don't think we will ever see an onyx guard figure, cause no other figures are built like him, he's basically a heavier built cog soldier with different armor
    gears 3 locust raam gear onyx guard

Lvl 19 but I play actually really good

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sideswipe91

Tai, Dizzy, Sam, Bernie or Mech Baird
    Mechanic Baird/Savage Grenadier Elite - Golden Hammerburst + Ivory Gnasher

Huge thank you to Cher for my Mechanic Baird code and LYCAN for my SGE! One love

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Poogasaurus

Prescott. If not, Sam or Myrrah. ...I kinda want a Farmer Dom though.
    We have much use for Godzillas.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Lil fella in the middle!

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Last edited by Hooded Claw 006; 12-10-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

Well since it costs a lot to retool and mold a whole new figure, they would probably make a new headsculpt at most (jace stratton, Anthony carmine are an example) i would like to see a grinder if possible since all they need to do is use the prototyped helmet and add a mulcher.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Quote Originally Posted by Gearsofwarcustoms View Post
    Well since it costs a lot to retool and mold a whole new figure, they would probably make a new headsculpt at most (jace stratton, Anthony carmine are an example) i would like to see a grinder if possible since all they need to do is use the prototyped helmet and add a mulcher.
    Would love that too, although they'd have to redo the body since they somehow lost the molds and other sculpting stuff for it.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

SDCC 2013 exclusive?? A boxed set featuring the savage locust series. Savage kantus, marauder, grenadier, and drone. Complete with frag grenades, ink grenades, and weapons with custom paints. That, or zeta squad. Hell anything NEW from NECA would be sweet at this time...
    GamerTag- AnimaDoom

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 3080

Dizzy!!!!!!!!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

Quote Originally Posted by animadoom21 View Post
    SDCC 2013 exclusive?? A boxed set featuring the savage locust series. Savage kantus, marauder, grenadier, and drone. Complete with frag grenades, ink grenades, and weapons with custom paints. That, or zeta squad. Hell anything NEW from NECA would be sweet at this time...
    Just take all of the best characters, throw em in a box and put a SDCC sticker on it!?!?! heard that my friend hahaha.

I wonder if they ever would do an exclusive set like that....

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!

MSgt. Shooter Person

myrrah,alex brand,tai,dizzy or onyx guard

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RacuRock

i want Locust Queen

I don't care about K/D, LeaderBoards, XP points or Levels. All that i want is to have fun playing this great game. If you are interested just invite me on Live. I am not the best player but i'll do my best to stay alive and win.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I've updated the original post with an official tally. I originally stated id list them once they hit 5 votes but i figured i would just list them all. Queen Myrrah and Dizzy were the only ones with 5 anyways. It will also aid people in there own decision knowing what others have voted.

When it gets closer to SDCC... i will be getting in touch with NECA and showing them this thread. So lets give this thread some more attention and get the votes higher!

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Slayac

Depending on how he looks in entirety, karn might make for a good exclusive
    "Know your strength's, and how to exploit them. Know your weaknesses, and how to defend them."

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Slayac View Post
    Yeah i agree. Especially since they could use a the same mold from Kantus and Skorge...

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Slayac

Quote Originally Posted by xICooRsYIx View Post
    Yeah i agree. Especially since they could use a the same mold from Kantus and Skorge...

-xICooRsYIx
    I know this would never happen but I would love to get Karn in 7" and his mount in 3 3/4" with a 3 3/4" version of him.
    "Know your strength's, and how to exploit them. Know your weaknesses, and how to defend them."

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Agreed, it would be really cool to get Karn as a SDCC exclusive.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I know this would never happen but I would love to get Karn in 7" and his mount in 3 3/4" with a 3 3/4" version of him.
    now your thinking creatively.. dont just give us Karn... give us whatever creature that is he is mounting as well! I would spend good money on a peice like that..

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lonely Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by xICooRsYIx View Post
    now your thinking creatively.. dont just give us Karn... give us whatever creature that is he is mounting as well! I would spend good money on a peice like that..

-xICooRsYIx

It would be a great way to show off their new scale line. It would also give collectors incentive to invest in an entirely new scale for their GoW collections. It would show that they might be able to make some of the more extravagant locust creatures that fans have been asking for since the figures debuted. I would fully support this idea and it would make me more inclined to buy the new scale figures.
    Huge Thanks To!
    Cher - for the Mechanic Baird, Savage Grenadier Elite & Alex Brand codes I Flak - for the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Theron Elite figure
    III Lycan III - for the Commando Dom code I NFI - for the Savage Kantus & Adam Fenix codes
    Cher & Flak - for the Season Pass code I KoalaBear - for help getting the Ivory Skin I Yosoypr - for the Jungle Tai code

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BoneDaddy831

I'd really like to see an Onyx Guard (which is supposed to be coming?) or how about the main Gears that we still haven't seen? I mean we've gotten like 12 Marcus figures, how about Dizzy, Tai, Sam, Bernie, Alicia, Barrick, etc.?
    BoneDaddy831 - D.B.N.O. - Down But Not Out

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GoId Leader

I've been hoping for an Armored Kantus, Prescott or a Garron figure. Garron would be pretty sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLogic View Post
    A great Gears player is able to tell when a team mate is about to go down so they can be insta revived. A great gears players can snipe under pressure. A great gears player spots everything. A great gears player laughs at himself when he gets down by a retro when he is blindly shotgun charging. A great gears player can never be pushed out without power weapons on Gridlock by pistol. A great gears player says STFU to complaining even when you only have 5 seconds to break the annex but you know your at least 10 seconds away. To be a great Gears player you need to be a Cog that can fit into any broken Gear and fix it.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal_Sorotki View Post
    I've been hoping for an Armored Kantus, Prescott or a Garron figure. Garron would be pretty sweet
    Agreed, out of all the new characters i like Garron the most, hopefully they make a figure out of him.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12