MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: matrix121391

Lightbulb Taking AI From Other Games?

I'm not well versed with the Unreal Editor, but I was wondering if it'd be possible to copy AI behavior from other games and use them for Gears.

I stumbled onto a post by one of the modders here that gave instructions on how to play online modes with bots offline. Unfortunately, AI for the bots have to be manually implemented. Looking at another UE3 game, Unreal Tournament 3, I realize that these games share similar game modes. Even better, UT3's bots know how to actively participate in offline matches across a multitude of different scenarios. So I began thinking, is it possible to extract the code programming the bots in UT3 and implement them in the bots for Gears?
    "I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

No, its not possible. Gears UnrealEd is scrapped of Unreal script and all mods are made in kismet, which is not efficient as Unreal Script. Think for a moment, did you spot in any mod, that player is using completly new weapon (i'm not talking about pendulum wars, there lancer has set Retro lancer skin only + sound of retro lancer(?) ).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: matrix121391

That's a damn shame. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.
    "I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."