Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxFatGummyHeadx

Default So this box from NECA came in the mail today....

And was missing ONE important detail......I sent them a email and asked for some stickers have not heard anything yet...

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TommyWolf5 PSN ID: TommyWolf5

Quote Originally Posted by swbruni View Post
    And was missing ONE important detail......I sent them a email and asked for some stickers have not heard anything yet...
    I was about to post this in the SDCC 2012 topic, I got mine today too and no stickers. I guess post up what they reply to you with. It's weird that there are no SDCC stickers on these because for the past 3 we've been able to order them on the Amazon.com storefront and those have come with the stickers..
    Last edited by TommyWolf5; 07-26-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    "Reflecting on lost battles can lead to improvement. Masking your losses with excuses and blame only hinders your progress towards becoming greater"
    Baird | General RAAM

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

ya , on the photo on NECA site had the stickers on them so i thought they would be the same ...

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

My box is literally sitting right next to me. Im waiting to after my shows over so i can record a new unboxing video. Im upset that i know now to expect them not to have stickers on them. Like you said, the picture had the stickers on it still.. so thats kinda like false advertising in a way.

Either way, i had a friend grab me one down at comic con just working out that transaction now. But when these became available i wanted to order some because i may/may not do a giveaway on my youtube channel . I may try and contact NECA as well because i would like the stickers.

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

They've probably run out of the actual 'exclusive run' of this figure and you're now getting a general released one like what we get here in the UK. I find it crazy that a little sticker bug you all that much anyways. I'd just be greatful to have the figure at a decent price.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Well the SDCC sticker does kinda differentiate it from the standard figures. Especially to someone like me who keeps the figures sealed and displays them as is. I mean if they were shown without a sticker i think things would be different. But they did, and thats what we all were expected. Like as lame as i probably sound, i dont think i would pay as much for a figure without the stickers whether it be SDCC or TRU.

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Believe me, I would willingly trade mine with its sticker for a figure that had a decent box. (To understand what I'm on about see my post in the SDCC 2012 exclusive post 107)

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...clusive/page11
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

I got a responce from NECA Today...

, sorry for the delayed response. We’re looking for extra decals for you (they usually come from the factory), and we’ll let you know as soon as we get them.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Soljah

Their customer service is great compared to other companies
    Born at a Very young Age

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I got a responce from NECA Today...

, sorry for the delayed response. We’re looking for extra decals for you (they usually come from the factory), and we’ll let you know as soon as we get them.
    That's awesome that they are going to try to send you the SDCC2012 decals, I sent them an email inquiring about it i'm just waiting for the response.
    "Reflecting on lost battles can lead to improvement. Masking your losses with excuses and blame only hinders your progress towards becoming greater"
    Baird | General RAAM

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lotrek PSN ID: Lotrek

Quote Originally Posted by c SPARTAN117 c View Post
    They've probably run out of the actual 'exclusive run' of this figure and you're now getting a general released one like what we get here in the UK. I find it crazy that a little sticker bug you all that much anyways. I'd just be greatful to have the figure at a decent price.
    SAME.

The sticker fuss doesn't bother me either as i hate keeping figures in there plastic prisons they should be opened i have all mine in a cabinet so its not like there gonna get wrecked.
    Veteran Gear 5/9/11
    My youtube video game playthroughs channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/lotrek1985?feature=mhee
    Veteran Gear, All 4 Preorder Characters, Adam Fenix, Season Pass, Infected Omen Skins, Flaming Gnasher, Flaming Sawn Off

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

So this came today ..Nice guys over there at NECA....

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I got mine in the mail today as well. I contacted them a few days ago myself, so it was very quick.

I dont want to be a pain, but i got 2 figures from them and they only sent me 1 sticker xD. Should i try and get another?

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Me too , I also have 2 figures and got 1 sticker , I guess 1 is better than none ?? I am just greatfull they sent one .

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

true.. but we did buy 2 of the figures. i think we should get what we paid for.

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

true.. but we did buy 2 of the figures. i think we should get what we paid for.

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I'm still waiting for my response from Neca about it. Did you guys send your messages to Neca's customer support or club neca?
    Last edited by TommyWolf5; 08-03-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Baird | General RAAM

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

facebook , twitter and the contact us on the Neca club website. pretty much every place i could find i sent a email .

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

i just responded to one of the confirmation emails from when i ordered the 2 figures.

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Red Mosquito MW

Hate to tell you since obviously the sticker is very important. I got two via eBay directly from sdcc and both sticker are actually on the left side. http://img.tapatalk.com/31b042ea-a1c6-7bd9.jpg
    Check out my Gears of War Customs http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/linwoodm/

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Quote Originally Posted by mlinwood View Post
    Hate to tell you since obviously the sticker is very important. I got two via eBay directly from sdcc and both sticker are actually on the left side. http://img.tapatalk.com/31b042ea-a1c6-7bd9.jpg
    Mine too was from SDCC but the sticker was on the right on my box, although there is a bigger space on the left for the sticker...
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Red Mosquito MW

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Claw 006 View Post
    Mine too was from SDCC but the sticker was on the right on my box, although there is a bigger space on the left for the sticker...
    Good news.
    Check out my Gears of War Customs http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/linwoodm/

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

ya , i think il just leave it on thay side too mach the other ones ..

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

well i did it, i sent him in email stating him that i only got 1 sticker when i ordered 2 figures. I told him it was no biggie if it was too much of an issue, but i still wanted to try.

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Good luck , keep us updated.....

Redeemer

I emailed them yesteray and mentioned I bought 2 and they said theyd send 2 stickers. It will
    take 1-2 weeks though.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I have yet to hear back from neca regarding my second sticker. The last time i heard from them was when i originally contacted them about the figure not having the stickers and they apologized.

Hopefully i can get a second sticker!

-xICooRsYIx

My Youtube Channel