Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ironmaiden2110

Default GOW 1 BOSS vs GOW2 BOSS

i know its a bit dated and has probably been discussed before but why was Skorge (GOW2 Boss) so easy to kill compared to General RAAM ?

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

Because Epic only had him in the game to show-off their chainsaw duel and really didn't understand the whole "double-chainsaw-staff should permit a 1v2 against Skorge". Epic blew their chance and completely messed up the boss fight, thinking we somehow would rather fight a Lambent Brumak. Again, they learned from their mistakes with the boss fight in Gears 3, but during Gears 2, they didn't understand what they were doing. They had a perfect chance with a Predator-looking character and they opted to rather showcase a giant, pulsing abomination that persisted of a laser-beam killing it.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

Prisoner 849

It seems a bit odd especially when they have Marcus talk him up as a RAAM-killer that we didn't have a somewhat tortuous boss fight. Personally I would have liked a big battle against a load of huge elite giant bodyguardLocust to get into the throne room, would have felt more epic and made sense since Myrrah's the leader of their whole race, IMO.
    "I've been making men into corpses for 30 years boy."

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THE BLOODYFOOLZ

Skorge was hugely dissapointing but i reckon itd be pretty cool if RAAM & Skorge had some sort of dual to the death :P
    L00king Infected Omen/Gold Skins & Commando Dom... Anybody? :P
    Gears 3 - Level 225
    COG - Commando Dom/A. Carmine Locust - Savage Grenadier Elite/Kantus
    Big Shout Out to Cher & Lycan for my SGE & Com Dom! Legends.