Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xoxD a Z e Dxox

Horde 2.0 is awesome! Absolutely amazing! Adding a classic gears 2 style horde option with no SBs forts etc with the gears 3 graphics and fx would b Christmas come early to a lot of ppl!

(like in a previous event, wen I turned on my xbox that day I didn't know the event was happening, boy did I have a pleasant suprise )
    Thanks to LYCAN for my cole train, Cher for my gold lancer skin, and Retrodeadmetal for the Baird goggles and paintball skins for judgement. Also a big thanks to Mr GearHero for my web skins A HUGE shout out to justamee for my judgement early access code, your generosity is much appreciated <3 gears, <3 the forums, but really <3 <3 my gnasher

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Robinson41

Stranded TDM is fun, mixes things up a bit.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mullet Death

I appreciate every attempt at some sort of "Old School" playlist, but I think Zeta Execution was actually a lot better. I don't like having two gametypes in the playlist like that, especially considering they don't cycle in Quick Match. The lancer is also too powerful for this to be considered "Old School" anything. I don't see what was wrong with Zeta rules...

I also miss Brothers to the End, which was actually my favorite playlist.

Please bring back BTTE. I bought all the DLC just so I could play BTTE. Now it's gone. I feel cheated.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xI Salvation Ix

Bring back BTTE, best playlist by far, I would go as far as to say remove wingman completely and replace it with Brothers to the End as BTTE is more balanced, better team orientation and works really well on small-medium sized maps, maybe sort out some weapon spawns on certain maps.
    Long live Gears of War 3.

RIP Gearheads United -- Member of the EGFC -- Avoid being reset, click here -- Gamertag: xI Salvation Ix.

Guardian shouldn't require Forces of Nature, (it does even on player hosted servers) as most of my friends do not own the pack.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuPa DoPe v2

I would like to see a Free for All no respawns with only lancer gnasher no power weapons or nades (Pickups should be Ammo for Lancer/Gnasher). Can you say AWESOMENESS we should have had since Gears of War's release.
    O.G. Gear Head for Life |I am OM3GA R3D A.K.A SuPa DoPe from the original Gears Bullet Proof| Wall Bouncing O.G.
    Looking For Savage Grenadier Elite, Mechanic Baird
    Big Thanks to *Zap* For the O.G. Savage Kantus

It's awesome to be able to play Old School, simply the best idea ever to combine Alpha and Zeta!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: diesel demons

bring em all back .love em all but im fed up of having ravendown for two weeks in a row though

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hell Naw Man

Totally agree with you, 100%. They were pretty much my favorite gamemodes and i used to play it so much.

Please add HORDE on DLC......

Brought the map packs but can harldy every find a game of horde on a dlc....

Does anyone have the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by General Green83 View Post

I logged in to ask the same thing . I think it would be cool, same for Beast mode... Please do it!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I like the old school playlist, but there needs to be NO BOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by General Green83 View Post

I hope you didn't buy the map packs solely for Horde. Public Horde is just mashing everyone up in the same playlist so you have people with DLC being paired up with people without DLC. All it takes is one person without the DLC to lock out a new map popping up for a vote. Even worse is that if everyone has the DLC you aren't guaranteed a new map. I believe Epic's response on this was that it was an oversight. Considering social Horde was right there in GoW2 and all they had to do was carry it over, this has to be the biggest oversight ever if you ask

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RoboSeal1

Please make separate old schools, they are both popular and there is enough room

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KITTY CAT ALERT

mercenary is ful of bots

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OutBounced l

Stranded execution pleaaaaaaaaasssseeeee
    Gears Veteran Since '06.
    Gears 2/3; \\*//
    Got all COG Pre-order skins by Pre-ordering.
    Loadout; L/G only
    Mech Baird,Savage Kantus

Skaarj

The difference between raven down 24/7 and other events is that raven down on gears of war was legendary 19 rounds/2mins most of my pals still talk of the matches,whilst other events are just folly.
    It is a proper game mode that should be included permanent for all us fans of it from gears of war.it would cement gears 3 as the best game ever made for me & many more I dare say.(fingers crossed,toes crossed,nuts crossed)

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: connor18gow

READ!

After playing OS, OK this weekend with so many YouTube clans I now firmly believe that there should be a montage type game mode. It has gotten ridiculous this weekend at the amount of people going 2 and 10 or worse when they are just going for blind fires. There is nothing wrong with going for blind fires, but when they're going through clip after clip of ammo and dying five times just to get that one blind fire it is annoying and definitely doesn't help the team.

So I'm thinking there should be a special game mode just for those people on YouTube or even just people that like blind fires or whatever. I think it should consist of all maps, but only include boltok, torque, and sniper on them. I would say the gnasher too, but when people get triples or quads with it, it actually helps the team.

If you've played this event much you will probly agree with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Angelus View Post
    I keep getting dicked with, by the game. "What's that? You clearly shot before him? LOLNOPE.AVI!" and then he somehow kills me as well.
    Hurry up Far Cry 3 and Halo 4.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cr4zi SkilzZ

Would be nice if you guys made Rank TDM for Individuals no party members aloud....

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll M93 ll

Please bring back Brothers to the end!

Veteran Gear
    \\★//

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll M93 ll

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zi SkilzZ View Post
    Would be nice if you guys made Rank TDM for Individuals no party members aloud....
    It's already available, just search for a Ranked Mercenary Match.

Veteran Gear
    \\★//

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MikeBellGrande

OMG why did they take out Brothers To The End? This was the only game mode that I actually enjoyed on Gears 3! I don't care what they do to Alpha & Zeta and all that other crap, none of that feels the same as GOW1 4v4 Warzone/Execution. TDM would be a lot of fun if I didn't have to worry about getting 1/3 kills stolen from me. Guardian would be fun, if I constantly had 5 friends online that wanted to play, but instead me and a friend or two get stuck against a bunch of red/blue peeps in parties that demolish the other two people on our team. Brothers To The End felt like the most skill/strategy oriented gameplay mode in GOW3. My buddy and I used to demolish everything, even when you get those people trying to camp the whole match, the satisfaction you get from pummeling them would be well worth it. BRING BACK BROTHERS TO THE END!!!!!! Also, why can't they just limit the amount of trigger pulls possible on the pistol and hammerburst? These modded controllers are way out of hand!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UTWarden

bringing this back up, Social Horde for Gears 3 please. Played a round of social horde for Gears 2, ran into some awesome people.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The Warden View Post
    bringing this back up, Social Horde for Gears 3 please. Played a round of social horde for Gears 2, ran into some awesome people.
    This is how I met my former gears team as well. Awesome way to find new players. I'm still supporting gears 3 social horde.
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

MSgt. Shooter Person

Brothers to the End should be permanent!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clone Recon

Quote Originally Posted by king-mark View Post
    Make the zeta settings the default for all gametypes/playlists, thus rendering the need for the playlist mute. Merge the two stranded playlists into one, having to either vote for which gametype you want or having them alternate. BTTE seems pretty popular so I would keep that, but maybe have it mid-week and during the weekend have the weekend event replace it.

Playlists: (all of these use zeta settings)

TDM
    Warzone
    Execution
    KOTH
    CTL
    Wingman
    Guardian
    Stranded
    BTTE/Weekend Event.

You could even consider alternating between Warzone and Execution in quick match to consolidate it even further.

EDIT: Honestly Alpha seems like a waste of a playlist considering it changes little, I'd just remove it.
    This for me as well.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112