Unhappy My game got reset

my game got reset and i'm not sure why. I've played Gears 3 since the week it came out, had a decent amount of Onyx Medal and was hoping to unlock seriously by the end of the summer. So one night around 8:00 i signed off, i was a level 61 green. Then when i signed on the next morning i was a level 1 white. Everything was completely reset it was as if i had put in the disk for the first time. The only things i still had were DLC.

Redeemer
    Hosting an Ivory Skin Fun Run...in the Philippines
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bunneeHOP

Did you play a game after you saw that you got reset? If not try and exit to dashboard and delete your save data. Try to delete and recover your gamer profile as well. If you have a back up, now may be a good time to use it. Hopefully these tips work but if not, try and click the link on my sig to check a thread on preventing resets.

Hope you get your rank back buddy!
    Achievement Helpers Team: Member Ivory Skin Fun Run Thread
    Seriously Judgmental 033113
    Slayer of Samael 040113 - Thanks DarkAp!
    Thanks to Everyone Who's Given Me Codes! You Are All The BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by bunneeHOP View Post
    Did you play a game after you saw that you got reset? If not try and exit to dashboard and delete your save data. Try to delete and recover your gamer profile as well. If you have a back up, now may be a good time to use it. Hopefully these tips work but if not, try and click the link on my sig to check a thread on preventing resets.
    Try this.
    If it doesn't work then you cannot recover your data unless you had a back up. You can learn how to create a back up here.