Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Backwards game? Where do you beat TDK?

Sorry if this has been answered before but I need to get to the 10th BG. I know TDK shows up at the top of the tower...but when? I am confused by this process.

Redeemer

Right at the tutorial my friend, after the short dialogue between the God-King and Voice of Freedom.

And you are not supposed to beat him, you need to lose to enter backward bloodline by tapping the shield icon when the tutorial tells you to hold it.
    Last edited by Squashy; 07-11-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squashy View Post
    Right at the tutorial my friend, after the short dialogue between the God-King and Voice of Freedom.

And you are not supposed to beat him, you need to lose to enter backward bloodline by tapping the shield icon when the tutorial tells you to hold it.
    I am currently in NG3. At what point does the tutorial take place? This is in IB 2, correct? I feel as though I am really missing something here.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Germanic View Post
    I am currently in NG3. At what point does the tutorial take place? This is in IB 2, correct? I feel as though I am really missing something here.
    It's only in IB 1. At the very beginning of the game if you lose in the tutorial you get sent to negative bloodlines with super-powerful dark items.
    Dairy Club ID #1000000

And I don't suppose there is a way to acquire all of the items in IB 2? Thanks for the response.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes there is, just go to NG then you'll get the XCS-2, omega armor, fusion helmet, anarchax and a dual i whose name I can't remember...
    And for the other weapons just: 1. prize wheels. 2. chests. 3. after a battle
    Siris' Revenge
    hated by allę

lvl 800+/NG^16 RB 12+/HP:60000/Att:1000/Shield:250/Magic:300

Owner of a Spectrum and a Darkfire +2000