MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Gears of war judgement new feature ideas:)

I dont think anyone important in gears of war team will read this, but i think it would be cool to just get some things people would like to see in gowj

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Make some suggestions yourself then matey. Perhaps make a poll too.

Hows about a Most Wanted list. When you die by an opponents hand it is logged in your stats and you can view the Top 10 players who've killed you the most in the Most Wanted list. It could have an achievement attached to it, say if you Execute Number one on the list you get 10G - Seras Most Wanted!. You have to execute them in a different game to the first though, the stats wont record to your list til after the game anyway.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: the rattle5nake

Quote Originally Posted by DJ CARNIV AL View Post
    Make some suggestions yourself then matey. Perhaps make a poll too.

Hows about a Most Wanted list. When you die by an opponents hand it is logged in your stats and you can view the Top 10 players who've killed you the most in the Most Wanted list. It could have an achievement attached to it, say if you Execute Number one on the list you get 10G - Seras Most Wanted!. You have to execute them in a different game to the first though, the stats wont record to your list til after the game anyway.
    Its an interesting conept but could be impossible to attain? What with players quitting frequently, you might never have the opportunity to come up against a person on your top ten list.
    I have the codes

Thanks to Kracker Kid I now have the codes for Jungle Tai Skin

Thanks to BlackZero30x I now have the codes for Emergence Day Baird

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by the rattle5nake View Post
    Its an interesting conept but could be impossible to attain? What with players quitting frequently, you might never have the opportunity to come up against a person on your top ten list.
    True but it's more likely to be a friend you play in private if thats your thing, bots would be recorded too so offliners/boosters wouldnt have an issue for the chevo. It would be awesome to check it now and then and seek out your opponent! Perhaps a challenge system could incorporated so your more likely to get matched with them.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ok, suggestions: 1: if this most wanted system comes in, then you would have to execute them in a certain way, but to get that, you would have to kill him enough times, for example: 10 kills on, say, xxkillzxx, kill by fire. 2: in game cash system, you might have to buy weapons from a shop, or buy weapon skins, and stuff like that. 3: campaign creator or editor, i mean, how cool would it be to make a campaign where you have to defend against thousands of grubs, and be able to do it with your friends, too. 4: mp map creator, imagine having a badass map made by you as free small-size dlc?

MSgt. Shooter Person

And if someone's on your top ten list, you could play them in a 1v1 match