Default Where can i find gears of war clothing!?

ive been looking and i cant find any good stuff

Redeemer
    Hosting an Ivory Skin Fun Run...in the Philippines
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bunneeHOP

I'm having one printed cauz they don't sell gears apparel here in our country. It's also much cheaper to do.

BTW, I think this is the wrong section to post this thread bro.
    Achievement Helpers Team: Member Ivory Skin Fun Run Thread
    Seriously Judgmental 033113
    Slayer of Samael 040113 - Thanks DarkAp!
    Thanks to Everyone Who's Given Me Codes! You Are All The BEST!

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

You might get better results by having this in the "Gears - Beyond the Game" section.

On topic, eBay has quite a bit of items up for auction. -> http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Sho...w=gears+of+war

I've seen shirts and toys at Hot Topic and also Gamestop or other gaming stores. Other than that I haven't seen much. Hope that helps!
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    You might get better results by having this in the "Gears - Beyond the Game" section.

On topic, eBay has quite a bit of items up for auction. -> http://www.ebay.com/sch/Clothing-Sho...w=gears+of+war

I've seen shirts and toys at Hot Topic and also Gamestop or other gaming stores. Other than that I haven't seen much. Hope that helps!
    okay thanks

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AoW KingFenix PSN ID: AoWKingFenix

I have 1 Gears shirt which I found at JC Penny (not sure where you live so I don't know if you have this store) after like years of looking for one.

I think Gamestop Rewards has one, if not try eBay or maybe Amazon.
    Farewell Epic Forums. It was fun.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

Had this made for my brother
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=911207

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

DropBox Referral