MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jellosnake

Default Tempest on Insane

I'm trying to take her out right now, would anyone mind giving me a hand? I've got every modifyer you could want on this, just need a few people to help me finish it. I'm online now if anyone's interested. GT is Jellosnake
    \\*// - 9/4/2011 Gears 2 - 9/4/2011
    Seriously 2.0 8/1/2011 1750/1750
    \\*// - 5/11/2012 Gears 3 \\*// - 7/20/2012 Gears 3 \\*// - 9/27/2012 Gears 3 \\*// - 12/8/2012 Gears 3
    Seriously 3.0 3/20/2013 2000/2000

MSgt. Shooter Person

I can't get on for quite awhile, but what mutators are you going to be using?

Veteran

Yeah, that's a tough one. Took my friend and I about 2 hours on Insane with Super Reload, Infinity Ammo, and Comet. Use Comet, if you roadie-run, the heat doesn't hurt you.
    \\★//ℳ ℭᴀʀᴍɪɴᴇ \\★//
    RANK: \\★// 61 Judgment:31----- YouTube------>Youtube.com/prodigyur Twitter------>https://twitter.com/Im_Mike_
    Member of the old Guard

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimzah

Itīs actually easier to do it solo,use Infinite ammo,super reload and big explosions.You focus on Myrrah and let the bots clear out the guards,with big explosions she goes down a lot quicker.
    GZB/EGFC/OGG
    Thanking everone personally who gave me codes and stuff made my signature too big!!!
    So thanks to all awesome people who did!!!(You know who you are)

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Jimzah View Post
    Itīs actually easier to do it solo,use Infinite ammo,super reload and big explosions.You focus on Myrrah and let the bots clear out the guards,with big explosions she goes down a lot quicker.
    Original Poster - This is true. Although two players is threshold maximum number of players you should attempt it with. It gives you a small safety net if you die. It's because the more co-op players there are the more Theron Guards appear to support the Queen. 4 players is just madness and it works out alot harder than solo.
    A 'pub' is a public house - not a 'public match'. Respect that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub

What do you mean 'Get a life?' It's a respawning gametype - I have many lives.

What do you mean 'Rifle-whore - Go back to COD?' If you love shotguns so much why don't you go and play Duck Hunt?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3OTERO

this^^^ exactly
    Insane Horde Group Member, also big KOTH fan, invites and FR's welcome
    Rocketback silverkills anyone?
    I WILL FOREVER DISLIKE GOWJ FOR THE REMOVAL OF HORDE

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iXi Drag0n iXi

Quote Originally Posted by jellosnake View Post
    I'm trying to take her out right now, would anyone mind giving me a hand? I've got every modifyer you could want on this, just need a few people to help me finish it. I'm online now if anyone's interested. GT is Jellosnake
    What do you have on...? You only need Super Reload.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Carmine View Post
    Yeah, that's a tough one. Took my friend and I about 2 hours on Insane with Super Reload, Infinity Ammo, and Comet. Use Comet, if you roadie-run, the heat doesn't hurt you.
    Comet is pretty dang useless and extremely annoying.
    (Y)
    (X)-----(B)
    (A)
    "I completely respect your opinion, as long as you keep it to yourself."
    -Diamondback
    "A kill is a kill no matter how you slice it, even if you slice it with a chainsaw." - JoeGraf.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: reapergameboss

Active is all u need but comet saved my but a couple times. Its nice that the map is a circle so u can keep running. With comet dont run smack dab into them u will stop and die. Instead kind of graze the side of them. U will have to graze them 2 or 3 times but will kill them.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE ONYX GUARD "NEVER PLAY ALONE"
    THE RETRO ISN'T THE PROBLEM. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE I DO

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LEGI0N47

This is exactly how i did it, minus the big explosions, and it was much easier to my surprise.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Basically this. 4 player will just consume more time. If you are doing it for the 4 player co-op campaign achievement that makes sense. If not your best bet is single player for the tempest.
    \\《☆》//