Banned

Default insane horde/beast dlc people

always lookin for people with dlc who want to get the achievements and unlikes like theron guard, lookin for zeta achievements, lookin for beast and horde dlc achievements also people that want to play for fun

Me and a friend of mine want to play beast tonight to achieve beast on insane.

Do you want to join us?

Banned

possibly if i dont have to drive someone home then i can would you guys want to do the hardcore run cuz i havent done it yet?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GOTHCLOWN666

If u guys need help i can help i insaned beast and horde many times and raven down is my horde map hit me up on xbox gamertag is gothclown666 and im from nj with a mic excellent connection
    LEVEL 400 GENERAL RAAM/ ANTHONY CARMINE RETRO LANCER/ GNASHER ONYX MEDALS 50/65

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pin316

i'm up for some horde/beast cheevos - need all the ones like 'play as these 5 characters', plus the DLC compelte waves 1-50... plus always enjoy horde/beast in general.

I'm in Australia, so prob on at weird times - connection isn't too bad though (can stutter occasionally, but 95% of time I play with friends from the UK and we have no trouble with mic-chat or me lagging too much)
    gt: pin316

Iron Guard

I love Beast. I'm up for hardcore and insane beast!

GT: Carlito117.
    "We were trying to recreate what happened 25 years ago, and I said 'Larry would you like to make a toast?' and someone said 'Larry went home to take a sh*t'."

Me too. Just add and invite. GT: Polish Gandalf

MSgt. Shooter Person

GT: DeadShoT ... Open ALL WEEKEND.... need those chevo too.