MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M0rpheus1894

Default extreem long loadingtimes for watching the rankings

since yesterday it takes a min to load each page of the ranking scores, sometimes after a match it's al good and after another match it's bad again... is there a problem with the servers? cheers

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

I was about to post a thread on this. I noticed it last night, sometimes it didn't load the stats at all and I had 0 kills 0 deaths etc

Strange, there was also host migration last night, and when searching for a match, the 'reading skill' part of matchmaking would take 20-30 seconds....

Servers down? I'm glad it wasn't just me...
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M0rpheus1894

Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    I was about to post a thread on this. I noticed it last night, sometimes it didn't load the stats at all and I had 0 kills 0 deaths etc

Strange, there was also host migration last night, and when searching for a match, the 'reading skill' part of matchmaking would take 20-30 seconds....

Servers down? I'm glad it wasn't just me...
    yeah I also had a host migration

and after that I triedfor beast, and ussualy I have other people very fast, now it took arround 5 min and when the game is loading to see the players in yr team,a host migration takes place but instead of a new host the game automatic goes back to the menu, so I gave it up and started watching tv...

If there is any problem then it's only temparary, or it could be a fault on your end. No technicalities experienced here.