Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: 2xp still on?

  1. #1
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    135
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: T 1o0o

    Default 2xp still on?

    just wandering if i should do a insane run when i get home
    Liquid Metal Skins ---- Made For Me

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    I believe so its strange tbh
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

  3. #3
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    135
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: T 1o0o

    Default

    awesome, by the way i also live in the good part of New Jersey lol
    Liquid Metal Skins ---- Made For Me

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Windsor,Virginia
    Posts
    2,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: vaPhoenixBlaze

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T 1O0O View Post
    awesome, by the way i also live in the good part of New Jersey lol
    what is the good part?

  5. #5
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    135
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: T 1o0o

    Default

    South Amboy, its clean and quiet, nothing ever happens here. Sounds good to me
    Liquid Metal Skins ---- Made For Me

  6. #6
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    271
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MySpiritAnimal

    Default

    snooki around?

  7. #7
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    135
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: T 1o0o

    Default

    far south from here (thank god)
    Liquid Metal Skins ---- Made For Me

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T 1O0O View Post
    awesome, by the way i also live in the good part of New Jersey lol
    Anywhere that's isn't jersey shore XD
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

  9. #9
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,047
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vintage Senshi

    Default

    you home right now? horde? insane? now?

  10. #10
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    351
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: bithbheo

    Default

    Don't wander off, 2x xp is still here for anyone else wondering.

  11. #11
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,416
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: echelonNYK

    Default

    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

    Time to play some King Of The Hill
    EGFC
    COG: Aaron Griffin / Locust: Savage Grenadier Elite
    Gold Omen Lancer / Team Distressed Gnasher
    Sensitivity: 18-14-14

    ôTell Baird he's blowing sh*t up; not writing a god-damn symphony!ö - Marcus Fenix

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The back of beyond
    Posts
    7,892
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ThEvilHasLanded

    Default

    seems to be and if you want an extra player im in
    GearsCON Staff
    Forum Custom Lobby Montages | Official GCON Channel
    Raised By Wolves
    Twitter @ThEvilHasLanded

  13. #13
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    525
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: PsychoBEASTM0DE

    Default

    Just played guardian and 2XP was in effect.

    But something is wrong with my gears, I can't play private execution or warzone but tdm works. I was trying to get pistol kills earlier. I can play private exe/war if i switch to local though. maybe something wrong with the system but 2xp still on. I hope its still on for tommorow because I actually have a day off, I could play for hours and level the F up bro

  14. #14
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,127
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BEERSxOFxWAR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T 1O0O View Post
    South Amboy, its clean and quiet, nothing ever happens here. Sounds good to me
    Middletown!!!!!!
    __,....--!--..----...,,,
    ||'--'''_;=-o|IIIIII|||}===
    ```/ /-';|==},:,:,:,:,:,:

    Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250
    Gears 2 \\*// 1750/1750 \\*// 100/100
    Gears 3 \\*// 1900/2000 \\*// 400/400
    Judgment \\*// 1450/1500 \\*// 615/650

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The back of beyond
    Posts
    7,892
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ThEvilHasLanded
    GearsCON Staff
    Forum Custom Lobby Montages | Official GCON Channel
    Raised By Wolves
    Twitter @ThEvilHasLanded

  16. #16
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,165
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4u2s0t

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySpiritAnimal View Post
    snooki around?
    snooki is not from new jersey, and hopefully she stays in sleaze side.

    Anyways, double xp is still on. Played a game of execution over the weekend, went 10-0, got 26,561 xp for one game. took about 10 minutes.

  17. #17
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    271
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MySpiritAnimal

    Default

    the vast majority of america believes that snooki and co are in fact from new jersey. don't worry, if i was from the hellhole known as new jersey than i'd try to disown her as well.

  18. #18
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,165
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4u2s0t

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MySpiritAnimal View Post
    the vast majority of america believes that snooki and co are in fact from new jersey. don't worry, if i was from the hellhole known as new jersey than i'd try to disown her as well.
    the vast majority of america also believes that new jersey is a hellhole lol. Once you get away from the shore, and major cities, it's actually quite beautiful. Most of New Jersey is very different than what people think. My town is full of farms, ski resorts, beautiful mountains, crystal clear lakes, wildlife, etc. When out of state people come here, they are shocked, because it's not what they expected.

    I would definitely agree that there are areas of new jersey that suck, and having lived here my whole life, I avoid them like the plague. But most of NJ is not like that. Unfortunately, these are the parts that are made popular by tv shows and the media.

    p.s. the shows you see are all an act, and are highly edited, as well as scripted.

  19. #19
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phillippines
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Does 2x xp in gears of war 2? Pls reply

  20. #20
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,165
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4u2s0t

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack66 View Post
    Does 2x xp in gears of war 2? Pls reply
    yes, it's been that way for quite a while. But xp in gears 2 is quite a bit different don't forget, the 2x xp really doesn't help you level up that quickly.

  21. #21
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    271
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MySpiritAnimal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D4u2s0t View Post
    the vast majority of america also believes that new jersey is a hellhole lol. Once you get away from the shore, and major cities, it's actually quite beautiful. Most of New Jersey is very different than what people think. My town is full of farms, ski resorts, beautiful mountains, crystal clear lakes, wildlife, etc. When out of state people come here, they are shocked, because it's not what they expected.

    I would definitely agree that there are areas of new jersey that suck, and having lived here my whole life, I avoid them like the plague. But most of NJ is not like that. Unfortunately, these are the parts that are made popular by tv shows and the media.

    p.s. the shows you see are all an act, and are highly edited, as well as scripted.
    fair enough. but mtv shows are edited and scripted?! i'm shocked! the real world isn't real?

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    449
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gearhead ExeC

    Default

    Is it 2xp in any gamemode?

  23. #23
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,127
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BEERSxOFxWAR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutionWTF View Post
    Is it 2xp in any gamemode?
    Yup all of it
    __,....--!--..----...,,,
    ||'--'''_;=-o|IIIIII|||}===
    ```/ /-';|==},:,:,:,:,:,:

    Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250
    Gears 2 \\*// 1750/1750 \\*// 100/100
    Gears 3 \\*// 1900/2000 \\*// 400/400
    Judgment \\*// 1450/1500 \\*// 615/650


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •