MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zubi Fett

Default Last lever on Hardcore on Co-op(need advise)

Hello

I'm playing the campaign with my girlfriend and we are stuck on the last level when we have to encounter Queen Myrra for the last time, but its getting impossible. I don't know what happened, when i played alone i had no problem to do it on the same difficulty, does the difficulty increase with more player? Are there more enemies? Because there are Zerons everywhere.

Any tips for biting the queen?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Zubi Fett
    "Fear the Onyx Guard"

"Thank you to everyone involved on the creation of the Gears of War universe, I've truly enjoy it so far"

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Perkinator 2001

Hardcore? your having trouble on hardcore? Do your self a favor and try Insane then comeback and say if hardcore is hard Not trying to be rude im just saying

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o FroBro

Your playing Gears with your Girlfriend?lol

Hardcore isn't even that bad.If you think thats impossible then go try Insane and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambent Venom View Post
    Reset your router, try wired if you are using wireless, forward your ports, call your isp, and quit touching yourself at night.
    Thanks DarkAp89 and III LYCAN III for the codes.
    Still looking for an Adam Fenix, SGE, and Savage Kantus.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GearsPro23 View Post
    Your playing Gears with your Girlfriend?lol

Hardcore isn't even that bad.If you think thats impossible then go try Insane and see what happens.
    Yeas, she hate it when i told her to buy it, and that way stayed for moths, then she buy it when she saw with a good prices...and she loved Now is in her top 3 favorite games.

As I said, i didn't have a problem when i did it alone, but we try everything and we still don't make it, try with my brother and nothing again, we only got close one. There are a lot of therons every where. Theres always 6-10 therons and get replace by another one every time we kill one.

I don't know whats going on I made it alone so I don't know why it seem to be so impossible.

Again, any advices?

Thank you.
    "Fear the Onyx Guard"

"Thank you to everyone involved on the creation of the Gears of War universe, I've truly enjoy it so far"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ComboChrist

Quote Originally Posted by Zubi Fett View Post
    Yeas, she hate it when i told her to buy it, and that way stayed for moths, then she buy it when she saw with a good prices...and she loved Now is in her top 3 favorite games.

As I said, i didn't have a problem when i did it alone, but we try everything and we still don't make it, try with my brother and nothing again, we only got close one. There are a lot of therons every where. Theres always 6-10 therons and get replace by another one every time we kill one.

I don't know whats going on I made it alone so I don't know why it seem to be so impossible.

Again, any advices?

Thank you.
    If there are sh1tloads of therons, just restart. Sometimes you'll get 2 of'em and that's except some shriekers. And btw. hardcore isn't really that hard..
    Gears 2
    \\ ☆ //
    Gears 3
    \\ ☆ //

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

no need to be dicks about it, some people call hardcore hard, some don't.

A good rule of thumb is to take out the queen as fast as possible, as this will cut down on everything else. If you have a hammer ready, many times you can take out a lot of the shriekers while hitting the queen. With 2 people, I would have 1 focus strictly on the queen, and have 1 focus on therons, but also hit the queen if/when there are no therons. Instead of 1 person having hammer, and refilling, (an easy time to die is running for hammer refills) each take a hammer. I have many times watched people use the hammer WAY too much, wasting it. Let 1 person hit the queen at a time, and the second she starts backing up, you're done, she doesn't take any more damage by continuing to hit her. If you can avoid the queen getting on the tower, and having to shoot her off, it becomes immensely easier. So make sure you're shooting the crap out of her when she is ducking down, and popping back up and trying to fry you.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

If you can't do it, shoot me a message and I'll help.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thank you for the replay D4u2sOt, sorry i didn't respond you sooner, i thought no one will come by the post.

I appreciate the offer, on the end we one of us just put the difficulty more down, since she wanted to end the game for enjoying the history and not finish it stressed.

How ever, we might try it again soon so she can have the achievement.

Again, thank you.
    "Fear the Onyx Guard"

MSgt. Shooter Person

I have seen this level glitch and not actually proceed correctly. Restarting it might be your best bet. I have also shot a shrieker and had it dive 200 metres full speed out of the sky directly at my head so it can involve some cheap deaths.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sanecow View Post
    I have seen this level glitch and not actually proceed correctly. Restarting it might be your best bet. I have also shot a shrieker and had it dive 200 metres full speed out of the sky directly at my head so it can involve some cheap deaths.
    That could be, I swear the number of Therons was completely crazy. We will restarted on hardcore again and see what happens.

Thank you for your help.
    "Fear the Onyx Guard"

Prisoner 849

ive had it where the shriekers stopped spawning which made it quite easy (on insane)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy Noob View Post
    ive had it where the shriekers stopped spawning which made it quite easy (on insane)
    So are the Theron numbers go by hazard?

To make it "restart" you have to load back the checkpoint or start the lever as close as you can?

Thank you.
    "Fear the Onyx Guard"

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

Make her destroy the railings.

The more railings she destroys, the less Palace Guards you have to fight.

How to make her destroy them? When she climbs up on the ledge and tries to burn you, she ends up destroying that railing. So always try to be around a non-destroyed railing that she can destroy. She won't always pop-up where you are, but sometimes she does.

The less Palace Guards you have to the face, the better. They're what really makes this boss fight frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGx Heaven View Post
    Team Essence will try to be at the next Hypefestation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranethar View Post
    This is really good for the community, now no one has the fear of coming last! Should get lots more teams now.