Thread: Homemade Lancer

Default Homemade Lancer

So recently I have been deciding to make a homemade MK 2 Lancer from cardboard and assorted parts such as PVC, screws, metal, and all that kind of stuff. I wish to make it as accurate as possible.

The problem is it is impossible to find the Lancer's dimensions anywhere and the only success I have so far is one of the replicas which is 965.2 mm long.

Another problem, is, where is the damn charging handle on it?! I've seen pictures of it and there is a little slide thing on it's left side but why is it in the already cocked position. Instead of being at the front of the slide it is at the rear?

I'm quite sure everyone has seen the circular plate with the lights on it on the mag latch/hold where the chainsaw passes into. Do those rotate as you shoot or as you rev the chainsaw. Not that it will actually chainsaw or shoot, just wondering.

Here is a link to some makeshift blueprints.

http://www.xboxramble.com/wordpress/...11x8_en-US.pdf
    "Somewhere out there, Savage Kantus is laughing his head off over all these threads complaining about him...while eating a bowl of shotgun shells"

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clone Recon

trying to open up your photo made my whole computer freeze..... I was not able to see it.

Works normally for me. Idunno
    "Somewhere out there, Savage Kantus is laughing his head off over all these threads complaining about him...while eating a bowl of shotgun shells"

buuuuuuuump