Default Question about the commercial rights of the code.

Hi everybody!
    Well, i just started to learn unrealscript, also i read the developmentkitfaq.
    It says, for example:

"Q: Can we create a game extending from UTGAME code and sell it for commercial purposes or is this considered part of the "assets" of the UDK that they do not want us to use?
    A: UTGame script code is not considered part of the restricted asset set. You may freely use it in your UDK application as you see fit."

Then:

"Q: Can I release a commercial game that uses the “Unreal Tournament 3” assets included with UDK?
    A: Yes, with one exception. You may not release anything marked as a SkeletalMesh in the Content Browser in a commercial UDK application"

Nice, i can use part of the code, like camera angles, client configurations, weapons configurations, etc.
    All that i must do is to create my own modeling and animations, textures, sounds, well, everything that is VISUAL. (even that a sound is not).

But, wait a second...
    What about light? And the light configurations? What about lightmass? Cameras and post-processing effects? (and configurations). And a whole bunch of options that i MUST use, but it's not visual? Is that restricted assets?
    More: What about those tiny "pixel symbols" that are used to mark the placement of these on my work? Like the bulb in the case of the light, or that old-school joystick in the case of the PlayerStart?

My focus is to create a commercial game, so this is my question.
    Thank you.

Palace Guard

Only thing that you can't use is the Skeletal Meshes that are used in UT3. Everything else is fine.

Well, thank you