Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: commandrew

Default Baird and Sofias hair too bright

Epic, even Team Ninja is putting dirt on their characters. The bright red blob on sofias head is a step backwards.
    Jacinto, River, Pavillion, Security come to Gears 3 and come DARK!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

They look fine to me...

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

For me the color red is very hard to put in a dark shade, making it bright is much more easier, and it also makes her more noticeable, that way you won't mix her up for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by U wot m8 View Post
    No.Go make me a sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    No. But I am ordering dominos. Want some?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Why not just put flags on everyones backs and their gamertags over head?

Why even use player models at all why not have green dots for allies and red for enemies?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

I like Sofia's hair colour, we have never had a red head in agars game yet, its refreshing.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TruGamer97

Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    I like Sofia's hair colour, we have never had a red head in agars game yet, its refreshing.
    Exactly now all we need is Pad and Alex.
    Don't forget Bernie and maybe even Baz.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

If you guys could play as any of the Disney princesses in Gears which one would you pick?

What the heck is wrong with this fan base. What am I even doing here? I am trying to point out that she looks too clean, its unrealistic and she is supposed to be fighting a war for survival.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TruGamer97

Quote Originally Posted by $5 an Hour View Post
    If you guys could play as any of the Disney princesses in Gears which one would you pick?

What the heck is wrong with this fan base. What am I even doing here? I am trying to point out that she looks too clean, its unrealistic and she is supposed to be fighting a war for survival.
    Tough choice hmm... Jasmine.
    Don't forget Bernie and maybe even Baz.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Unbadge

very good point. im tierd of all the bald guys.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leech Zombie

that can be said about every single character though, they're perfect, no dirt, no bruises, no cuts, they all just got back from the spa at azura so what do you expect.

But then hair color isn't a big deal, we needed a redhead.. for the characters being to clean however i do agree, dirty them up make them look like they're in a war.
    Tickers are red, Carmine is blue, Make sure you're wearing your spawn shield, when I Hammer of Dawn you
    Thanks to III LYCAN III for my SGE & SK

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Some of the Male characters look dirty, one of the gripes I have about female characters, is that they tend to look TOO clean like, OP said.

They're too over "sexualized" I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly.
    No.Go make me a sandwich

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Well she used to be a media correspondent, so she had to look nice, also she is just a cadet and never graduated because the locust attacked Halvo so she was put into Kilo, which means Judgement will probably be her first mission. So she wouldn't look like she has been in a war before because she hasn't, she would probably still look "clean".
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leech Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by ValeraPitiesDaFool View Post
    Some of the Male characters look dirty, one of the gripes I have about female characters, is that they tend to look TOO clean like, OP said.

They're too over "sexualized" I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly.
    be careful on that one, as Gears females are the least sexualized i have seen in gaming. But i think i know what you're trying to say. Maybe sexualized isnt the right word but more sterotyped? Like the wide hips, thin bodies, occasionally buxom, and dolled up in a sense as they're too clean as we've agreed upon.

Well she used to be a media correspondent, so she had to look nice, also she is just a cadet and never graduated because the locust attacked Halvo so she was put into Kilo, which means Judgement will probably be her first mission. So she wouldn't look like she has been in a war before because she hasn't, she would probably still look "clean".
    You got a point there sid, however there is still a point to be made about how the majority of the characters are pristine. But then again, it would make some sense for the characters to be relatively clean in Judgment as they had a few weeks of leave between the pendulum war and the locust outbreak to recoup and so they're kind of starting off fresh and clean for this war.. but if we're relating it to 3, the characters look like they just came out of the azura spa.
    Last edited by Leech Zombie; 07-01-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    Tickers are red, Carmine is blue, Make sure you're wearing your spawn shield, when I Hammer of Dawn you
    Thanks to III LYCAN III for my SGE & SK

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Leech Zombie View Post
    be careful on that one, as Gears females are the least sexualized i have seen in gaming. But i think i know what you're trying to say. Maybe sexualized isnt the right word but more sterotyped? Like the wide hips, thin bodies, occasionally buxom, and dolled up in a sense as they're too clean as we've agreed upon.
    Yes, there we go. Most of them are too stereotyped.

I can kind of see why Sofia is sort of clean and thinner, as she hasn't been in the actual battlefield before.
    No.Go make me a sandwich

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Leech Zombie View Post
    You got a point there sid, however there is still a point to be made about how the majority of the characters are pristine. But then again, it would make some sense for the characters to be relatively clean in Judgment as they had a few weeks of leave between the pendulum war and the locust outbreak to recoup and so they're kind of starting off fresh and clean for this war.. but if we're relating it to 3, the characters look like they just came out of the azura spa.
    I was only referring to Sofia, wasn't talking about any of the other females in gears.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

this game is all you guys im just here for the ride and want to see the reaction to get a clue where Gears 4 will go on the new xbox