Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Packs

  1. #1

    Default Packs

    Hi this is my first thread and I was wondering if there could be a pack that comes with the stuff from the beta or something. Or a character pack with Cyclops, Beast rider with out the chest piece, and have a new locust character called a savage sniper. How do you put a pic in a message.

  2. #2
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rome New YorK
    Posts
    12,795
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MVViking71

    Default

    for pics you use [*shot*][*/shot*] - the *'s
    "Some have said that war is hell. War is not hell... for in hell, innocence is spared."- Tai Kaliso

    “i'd rather people hate me for who i am, then have them like me for who im not” - Kurt Cobain

  3. #3
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    787
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: reapergameboss

    Default

    good luck. epic isnt doing any more dlc for gears 3. have to wait for judgement for something new.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    This thread is an hour old, and there's still no screaming about Beta unlocks being "exclusive"? I am actually amazed.

    As was stated, EPIC has, ostensibly, stopped any and all development for Gears 3 DLC. What we have is all we ever will, which is a bit of a shame. But then, it's not as though we didn't get 4 excellent DLC packs already... and a great Season Pass bargain to boot.

  5. #5
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    3,736
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FullDiamond

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metroidkillah View Post
    This thread is an hour old, and there's still no screaming about Beta unlocks being "exclusive"? I am actually amazed.
    That's because I didn't see the thread yet.

    At OP: You want the beta unlocks? Play the beta. Talk to me then.
    Can't stop the signal, Can't stop the signal going all over the' verse
    Thanks to Yosoypr for Jungle Tai, to NFI for Young Marcus, Lycan for Classic Hammy and Alex Brand, and to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for Neon
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Grandmaster Table Flipper
    Quote Originally Posted by injek View Post
    To be frank; "You can't argue with stupid people. They just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

  6. #6

    Default

    If I had the beta I would have played it already but they cancelled it.

  7. #7
    Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    5,710
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

    Default

    Welcome to the forums, friend!
     
    FOUR MAPS

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    This is not an hour old its 17 mins old get your facts straight metroid.

  10. #10
    Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    5,710
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

    Default

    Also, yes, Beta unlocks should remain exclusive because, well, we played the beta.
     
    FOUR MAPS

  11. #11

    Default

    Any one want 1v1.

  12. #12
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,387
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

    Default

    Yeah, sorry man, trying to get the beta unlocks in a skin pack will be a waste of time. Your only hope is waiting for a giveaway here on the forums....or eBay.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

  13. #13

    Default

    Im stupid you can just give the Cyclops to everyone because what you did with Thrasball Drone. Right

  14. #14
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,387
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lXl Spotter lXl View Post
    Im stupid you can just give the Cyclops to everyone because what you did with Thrasball Drone. Right
    0________________0
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    5,710
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    0________________0
    LMAO. My thoughts exactly.
     
    FOUR MAPS

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lXl Spotter lXl View Post
    This is not an hour old its 17 mins old get your facts straight metroid.
    Indeed. I assumed the forum showed local time for me (as some forums do), not local time somewhere else. Still, 10 minutes is a lot for that particular topic.

  18. #18

    Default

    Not DLC im not talking about that im talking about what you did with Thrasball Drone.

  19. #19
    Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    5,710
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

    Default

    They unlocked the Thrashball drone for everyone for a limited amount of time. So... You want the beta unlocks unlocked for a limited amount of time?
     
    FOUR MAPS

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lXl Spotter lXl View Post
    Not DLC im not talking about that im talking about what you did with Thrasball Drone.
    Perhaps you mean "what EPIC did", by which you refer to making the skin temporarily available. I could be wrong, but that skin may already be on the disk. If not, it was probably already created by the time Gears 3 released. Yes, EPIC could make Thrashball Drone permanent, and they may some day; but a Gears 3 Cyclops doesn't exist within the game's coding or, so far as anyone knows, anywhere else.

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Default

    If you play Horde you can find a Cyclops on some waves.

  23. #23

  24. #24

    Default

    Hey lock this thread please.

  25. #25
    Marrow Fiend

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Posts
    4,600
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LambentHammerB

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnashes View Post
    Multiplayer Character Model

    Horde is not Multiplayer.
    Correct.

    Cyclops doesn't have a MPCH_ (multiplayer character) model. Meaning he CANNOT be added until one is.
    He exists within the Horde data. He does indeed have the same animation and skeleton (he can actually be ported over easily). However he isn't.
    All MP characters use a different model in SP and in Horde they do too (except CoG). So you may see a Drone running around - he =/= the same Drone you use in MP.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal


  26. #26
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With my army of Cyclops preparing for the attack on Epic Games for not adding the Locust to MP.
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LambentHammerburst View Post
    Correct.

    Cyclops doesn't have a MPCH_ (multiplayer character) model. Meaning he CANNOT be added until one is.
    He exists within the Horde data. He does indeed have the same animation and skeleton (he can actually be ported over easily). However he isn't.
    All MP characters use a different model in SP and in Horde they do too (except CoG). So you may see a Drone running around - he =/= the same Drone you use in MP.
    SO does that mean that Epic can port over all the MP characters to GOWJ? If so would they be able to port Cyclops too?
    New Name: Cyclops 100, was gearsfan100

    Petition to bring back Locust for multiplayer!
    No Locust means no Gears of War!

    Petition to bring back RAAM, Skorge and Cyclops for GOW Judment!

  27. #27
    Marrow Fiend

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Posts
    4,600
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LambentHammerB

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gearsfan100 View Post
    SO does that mean that Epic can port over all the MP characters to GOWJ? If so would they be able to port Cyclops too?
    They could. Hell if Epic really wanted they could port a Brumak to MP. When a game is in development they can do pretty much anything.
    It's just whether they will.
    However due to the massive requests to have Cyclops (and Skorge) to return -- I will think it'd be safe to say they'll return. If not it's just a slap in the face.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal


  28. #28
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,660
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Tysodie

    Default

    like others have said, beta unlocks are exclusive, although I wouldn't mind if they let us use the beta savage theron
    There's less to talk about these days

  29. #29
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I'm pretty keen on the multiplayer Brumak Epic have promised.

  30. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FullDiamond View Post
    That's because I didn't see the thread yet.

    At OP: You want the beta unlocks? Play the beta. Talk to me then.
    Or ask Mincrosoft/Epic, you need a really convincing story to prove your point.
    \\★//ℳ ℭᴀʀᴍɪɴᴇ \\★//
    RANK: \\★// 61 Judgment:31----- YouTube------>Youtube.com/prodigyur Twitter------>https://twitter.com/Im_Mike_
    Member of the old Guard


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •