Thread: Packs

Default Packs

Hi this is my first thread and I was wondering if there could be a pack that comes with the stuff from the beta or something. Or a character pack with Cyclops, Beast rider with out the chest piece, and have a new locust character called a savage sniper. How do you put a pic in a message.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MVViking71

for pics you use [*shot*][*/shot*] - the *'s
    "Some have said that war is hell. War is not hell... for in hell, innocence is spared."- Tai Kaliso

“i'd rather people hate me for who i am, then have them like me for who im not” - Kurt Cobain

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: reapergameboss

good luck. epic isnt doing any more dlc for gears 3. have to wait for judgement for something new.

Banned

This thread is an hour old, and there's still no screaming about Beta unlocks being "exclusive"? I am actually amazed.

As was stated, EPIC has, ostensibly, stopped any and all development for Gears 3 DLC. What we have is all we ever will, which is a bit of a shame. But then, it's not as though we didn't get 4 excellent DLC packs already... and a great Season Pass bargain to boot.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FullDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by metroidkillah View Post
    This thread is an hour old, and there's still no screaming about Beta unlocks being "exclusive"? I am actually amazed.
    That's because I didn't see the thread yet.

At OP: You want the beta unlocks? Play the beta. Talk to me then.
    Can't stop the signal, Can't stop the signal going all over the' verse
    Thanks to Yosoypr for Jungle Tai, to NFI for Young Marcus, Lycan for Classic Hammy and Alex Brand, and to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for Neon
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Grandmaster Table Flipper
    Quote Originally Posted by injek View Post
    To be frank; "You can't argue with stupid people. They just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

If I had the beta I would have played it already but they cancelled it.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ms A Chievement PSN ID: Urdnot_Horner

Welcome to the forums, friend!

FOUR MAPS

This is not an hour old its 17 mins old get your facts straight metroid.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Also, yes, Beta unlocks should remain exclusive because, well, we played the beta.

FOUR MAPS

Any one want 1v1.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Yeah, sorry man, trying to get the beta unlocks in a skin pack will be a waste of time. Your only hope is waiting for a giveaway here on the forums....or eBay.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Im stupid you can just give the Cyclops to everyone because what you did with Thrasball Drone. Right

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lXl Spotter lXl View Post
    Im stupid you can just give the Cyclops to everyone because what you did with Thrasball Drone. Right
    0________________0
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    0________________0
    LMAO. My thoughts exactly.

FOUR MAPS

Banned

This is not an hour old its 17 mins old get your facts straight metroid.
    Indeed. I assumed the forum showed local time for me (as some forums do), not local time somewhere else. Still, 10 minutes is a lot for that particular topic.

Not DLC im not talking about that im talking about what you did with Thrasball Drone.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

They unlocked the Thrashball drone for everyone for a limited amount of time. So... You want the beta unlocks unlocked for a limited amount of time?

FOUR MAPS

Banned

Not DLC im not talking about that im talking about what you did with Thrasball Drone.
    Perhaps you mean "what EPIC did", by which you refer to making the skin temporarily available. I could be wrong, but that skin may already be on the disk. If not, it was probably already created by the time Gears 3 released. Yes, EPIC could make Thrashball Drone permanent, and they may some day; but a Gears 3 Cyclops doesn't exist within the game's coding or, so far as anyone knows, anywhere else.

If you play Horde you can find a Cyclops on some waves.

Hey lock this thread please.

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

Quote Originally Posted by Gnashes View Post
    Multiplayer Character Model

Horde is not Multiplayer.
    Correct.

Cyclops doesn't have a MPCH_ (multiplayer character) model. Meaning he CANNOT be added until one is.
    He exists within the Horde data. He does indeed have the same animation and skeleton (he can actually be ported over easily). However he isn't.
    All MP characters use a different model in SP and in Horde they do too (except CoG). So you may see a Drone running around - he =/= the same Drone you use in MP.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Iron Guard
    With my army of Cyclops preparing for the attack on Epic Games for not adding the Locust to MP.

Quote Originally Posted by LambentHammerburst View Post
    Correct.

Cyclops doesn't have a MPCH_ (multiplayer character) model. Meaning he CANNOT be added until one is.
    He exists within the Horde data. He does indeed have the same animation and skeleton (he can actually be ported over easily). However he isn't.
    All MP characters use a different model in SP and in Horde they do too (except CoG). So you may see a Drone running around - he =/= the same Drone you use in MP.
    SO does that mean that Epic can port over all the MP characters to GOWJ? If so would they be able to port Cyclops too?
    New Name: Cyclops 100, was gearsfan100

Petition to bring back Locust for multiplayer!
    No Locust means no Gears of War!

Petition to bring back RAAM, Skorge and Cyclops for GOW Judment!

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

Quote Originally Posted by gearsfan100 View Post
    SO does that mean that Epic can port over all the MP characters to GOWJ? If so would they be able to port Cyclops too?
    They could. Hell if Epic really wanted they could port a Brumak to MP. When a game is in development they can do pretty much anything.
    It's just whether they will.
    However due to the massive requests to have Cyclops (and Skorge) to return -- I will think it'd be safe to say they'll return. If not it's just a slap in the face.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tysodie

like others have said, beta unlocks are exclusive, although I wouldn't mind if they let us use the beta savage theron
    There's less to talk about these days

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm pretty keen on the multiplayer Brumak Epic have promised.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FullDiamond View Post
    That's because I didn't see the thread yet.

At OP: You want the beta unlocks? Play the beta. Talk to me then.
    Or ask Mincrosoft/Epic, you need a really convincing story to prove your point.
    \\★//ℳ ℭᴀʀᴍɪɴᴇ \\★//
    RANK: \\★// 61 Judgment:31----- YouTube------>Youtube.com/prodigyur Twitter------>https://twitter.com/Im_Mike_
    Member of the old Guard