Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o Ventus

Default Favorite (and least) map pack

Just names your favorite and least favorite map packs for the game.

I personally like Forces of Nature the best, and despise Fenix Rising. Seriously, I don't like any of the FR maps. Slab was fun at the beginning, but it's wildly overplayed now. Escalation has always been bad, even in Gears 1. Anvil is far, FAR too campy. Academy looks pretty but it plays horribly in my experience.
    Last edited by o Ventus; 06-30-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    Favorite non-Gears franchise- Mass Effect
    Favorite character- Miranda Lawson (<3)
    Favorite Gears MP character- Sam/Sofia/A. Carmine/RAAM/Grenadier Elite
    Favorite MP map- Jacinto/Checkout

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Asthenie

Forces of natures its the best, FR was disappointed, at least for me
    Allfather

They want you, soul and body

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Only enemy

FON is definitely a favourite. Aftermath and artillery are both killer maps.

I don't have a least favourite as FR, HCP and booster pack all had highs and lows.
    Gears 3 Junkie

Onyx medals: 65/65

Extremely Serious!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tysodie

I'd probably say the Versus Booster Map pack was my favorite, had Bullet Marsh, Blood Drive and Clocktower, maps I rather enjoy. FON would be a 2nd fav due to Jacinto and Raven Down, plus the weather effects.

I'd have to say Fenix Rising would be my least favorite, maps just don't appeal to me at all
    There's less to talk about these days

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rogerxdatxboii

HCP is my least favorite
    - dont like azura
    - i hate rustlung
    - didnt even like bloodrive in gears 2
    - booster maps contain same maps and i see bulletmarsh as ok but clocktower is my second favorite map from Gears 1.

FoN is my favorute though.
    Sorry this person is not interesting enough to have a signature]

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KoS Killshot

HCP least favorite, as the maps were released for free on booster map pack. Favorite : Season pass because I can't choose between RAAM's shadow and FoN

MSgt. Shooter Person

each map pack has a between 1 and 3 good maps in my eyes, the first map pack along with the booster has Blood Drive, Rustlung and Clocktower but has the abomination of a map bullet marsh and has azura which is just terrible. FR has Depths, The Slab, and Anvil which are awesome, but are weighed down with Escalation which is terrible and Academy which is just mediocre. FoN has Raven Down. Which is good for Exe and that is it. Artillery is terrible, the layout is garbage, Aftermath is okay but I always have idiotic team mates rushing sniper in Exe instead of going boomshot, jacinto was turned into a terrible map with all the sloppily added flanks and finally the cove, I want to like this map but my team mates are usually idiots and will 4 man push the sniper as opposed to boomshot which immediately puts you at a huge disadvantage. The map plays good sometimes but not always.

Boomshot
    Inside the TARDIS, planning my next trip.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UNDEAD MIKE 95

Fave: FoN
    Least fave: HCP
    I have 0 Paintball Weapon Skin codes left. I'll try an get more ASAP (last updated 6/7/2013 2:33 GMT) I just need Aftermath Baird now. Thanks to The Anya Bunni for the TM Code Bacon may be tasty, but I would never trade Sam for anything! The Walking Dead TV Series is the best! Long Live Rick and Michonne!. Also can wait for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special!