View Poll Results: Which Grenade Rotations Should Jacinto Have?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Current! Frag/Frag + Incends

6 46.15%
  • Frag/Inks

5 38.46%
  • Frag/Incends

2 15.38%
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: diviNity BKG

Default Grenade Rotations on Jacinto (Lack thereof)

Grenade box on Jacinto used to rotate inks & frags... now its frags both rounds with added Incends in the middle. Uhm...What? These make games very painful. Frags on BOTH sides for EACH round is just ridiculous, plus the Incends given to whatever team has map control. Lest we forget Jacinto is already loaded with power weapons (I think it should have the sniper back, not as deadly as a digger, but thats a different issue), I have no idea why they doubled the frag amount and added incendiaries from GOW2.

If this decision to re-do the grenade rotations had anything to do with the campiness that Jacinto used to be, they solved that issue by removing the barriers and adding a new pathway.... then the added grenades being abused just made it slow again. Everyone's cautious, no one wants to hit a planted frag while in a CQC battle, hit from the hammer of dawn and mortars at the same time.

THE POINT: All I'm suggesting is the old grenade rotations of ink/frag on Jacinto return. Or make it incend/frag. What do you think?
    H Y P E

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SK0ALiosis

I just hate the grenades in general.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Only enemy

Longshot not as deadly as the digger? You're doing it wrong.
    Gears 3 Junkie

Onyx medals: 65/65

Extremely Serious!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Only Enemy View Post
    Longshot not as deadly as the digger? You're doing it wrong.
    The longshot was never a pressuring issue if the other team had it... Jacinto isn't like Gridlock or Drydock

But the point is someone has to actually work to get a nice angle and a skilled shot against someone, where someone with the digger can just throw a shot through a wall toward enemies
    Last edited by DiviiNity; 06-30-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    H Y P E

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LEGI0N47

I've only played Jacinto in Guardian and KOTH and it's doesn't seem to slow anything down most games. I'm more worried about someone throwing a grenade at me while i'm in a 1v1 or 1v2 than a plant, most of the common spots are known. Plus plants in Guardian seem to screw a team over more than help them in most cases and that's fine by me if they're to stupid to stay a safe distance from the plant when smoke is thrown.

In KOTH it's slow sometimes because i always seem to be on the team that has 3 guys all waiting for power weapons to respawn, usually frags, while myself and another attempt to fight 5 people at the ring. Drives me crazy, especially when no one gets any kills with weapons they waited 1-2+ minutes for.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LEGI0N47 View Post
    In KOTH it's slow sometimes because i always seem to be on the team that has 3 guys all waiting for power weapons to respawn, usually frags, while myself and another attempt to fight 5 people at the ring. Drives me crazy, especially when no one gets any kills with weapons they waited 1-2+ minutes for.
    This is also exactly what always happens.
    H Y P E

Quote Originally Posted by DiviiNity View Post
    Grenade box on Jacinto used to rotate inks & frags... now its frags both rounds with added Incends in the middle. Uhm...What? These make games very painful. Frags on BOTH sides for EACH round is just ridiculous, plus the Incends given to whatever team has map control. Lest we forget Jacinto is already loaded with power weapons (I think it should have the sniper back, not as deadly as a digger, but thats a different issue), I have no idea why they doubled the frag amount and added incendiaries from GOW2.

If this decision to re-do the grenade rotations had anything to do with the campiness that Jacinto used to be, they solved that issue by removing the barriers and adding a new pathway.... then the added grenades being abused just made it slow again. Everyone's cautious, no one wants to hit a planted frag while in a CQC battle, hit from the hammer of dawn and mortars at the same time.

THE POINT: All I'm suggesting is the old grenade rotations of ink/frag on Jacinto return. Or make it incend/frag. What do you think?

That's cuz the inks now suck and the fact the crack house now houses a seperate area for nades

I like the current rotation

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: So Foxy

i hate inks having two on each side would just make this map worse. I really like the changes made to jacinto, except for the digger/longshot switch and the inks/incends in crackhouse.
    Sevens on fours?