Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gothic MetalMan

Thumbs up Need more people!

Hi!

Our team is about to shoot for the stars!

After a few days of recruting our team has grown from no-one to seven people (2 level designers, 1 storywriter, 1 programmer, 1 material designer/enviroment artist and 1 concept artist + Myself as I am doing the administration). But we still need more people!

Right now we are crying an model artist who knows how to create playable characters in a game, and other creative and needed models. We're also looking for people that know how to handle the unrealscript programming for AI, an animator and an audio editor.

Also, we're trying to get in contact with other team development groups to learn a bit from them. So if you're a member or leader of an game development group, please if you have time could you help us out with the problems we will face in the future?

Contact us at: devg.apply@gmail.com

Here are some of our current works, remember we have only been working together for a few days:
    1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

Hoping for applications!

Best,
    Fredrik Bakken

Banned

hHAHAHAHA now you are talking keep it going dude!

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gothic MetalMan

Well, from the last thread I got 0 applications from non-experienced people. Now we just need specific professions :P

You should define an aim for the team and need to see some planing going on.Otherwise all of your efforts to set up a team will be wasted.
    3D Artist available for work
    Portfolio : http://igi.carbonmade.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MrNuts View Post
    Also, we're trying to get in contact with other team development groups to learn a bit from them. So if you're a member or leader of an game development group, please if you have time could you help us out with the problems we will face in the future?
    Hi Fredrik,

Asking other members of the UDK community by posting on these forums is usually the best place to start if you run into any problems, but feel free to drop me a line through our WebChat if you have any questions. :)

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LoquaciousSix

What is the game? From your post, I have no clue what the game is supposed to be.

Thanks,

Iron Guard

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-in-this-forum first of all
    Second, change the title of your thread to give people some sort of idea about the game andwho you are looking for or else the only people that will ever come in here will be those like use telling you everything that's wrong with everything! Bah humbug!
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios