MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hgamer01

Default For those of you who have gotten "Dirty Little Secret - NO HIDING PLACE" Early...

Can you PM me what goes on in this issue. This is the series finale and it will show the attack on Azura by Queen Myrrah and lead right into the events of Gears 3. The Slab answered some of our questions about Adam, the Locust, Prescott, Marcus, and Azura. I feel like this issue will finally get some insight on Queen Myrrah. Can someone tell me if they got their issue if it reveals ANYTHING about her. All we know about her origins is that she is not "Queen" by royalty, but by a self given title of dictatorship. Please...?

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

I think you might benefit by putting this in the "Gears - Beyond the Game" section.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Oh man I'm so stoked for the final issue, i can't wait for tomorrow to come!
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.