Skaarj

Default NECA SDCC12 Exclusive Pack - GOW3 Elite Theron Included!

Hey Guys! Did you check out the San Diego Comic Con 2012 NECA Exclusive Pack?? For $335, you get the following: Portal "Cave Johnson" ASHPD replica (with Cave Johnson portrait signed by Valve's own Bill Fletcher), 1 Limited Edition Comic Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope DVD w/ Stan Lee & Harry Knowles figures, Giant-Man/Antman HeroClix, Cloaked City Predator Action Figure, Black and White Comic Book Freddy Krueger action figure, Eagle Vision Ezio Auditore action figure, and the best one yet, a Gears Of War 3 Elite Theron action figure! All of the figures are all SDCC Exclusives.

NECA is selling them in batches of 25 everyday, with only 250 packs available. So make sure you keep checking back so you don't miss out on this awesome pack.

Click on the following link to order yours! http://www.necaclub.com/2012-SDCC-Ex.../sdccpack1.htm

Make sure you keep checking NECA's Facebook, Twitter and Google + for updates on availability!
    Last edited by Arianne; 06-26-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

Sweet package. How much does it save people opposed to buying everything separate.

The only item i collect is the gears figures, I really like the assassins creed figure too but ill just buy those both separately.

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

Figures usually sell for $20each depending on size. Gears have always sold for $20

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

DropBox Referral

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Predalian FIVE

Quote Originally Posted by cheezmo619 View Post
    figures usually sell for $20each depending on size. Gears have always sold for $20

sent from my sph-d710 using tapatalk 2
    he's lying!
    Signature removed by admin, over allowed limit of Awesomeness

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    he's lying!
    Trolololololol :what:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

DropBox Referral

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxComaXxWhiteXx PSN ID: eyehate666

This looks like a RAAM with a theron head and a torque bow to me. Cool none the less, but for the prices its probably going to be bringing, I wish NECA would just leave Gears out of the exclusives. Especially since theyre usually so mediocre. The lambent was cool, theres nothing else like it, but the rest are basically a smorgasbord of parts from different figures.
    MEMBER OF THE OLD GUARD
    STILL a Boltok neurologist...

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

Quote Originally Posted by eyeH8 View Post
    This looks like a RAAM with a theron head and a torque bow to me. Cool none the less, but for the prices its probably going to be bringing, I wish NECA would just leave Gears out of the exclusives. Especially since theyre usually so mediocre. The lambent was cool, theres nothing else like it, but the rest are basically a smorgasbord of parts from different figures.
    Agreed, carmine.. the first figure, so that was cool to do as an exclusive. Lambent Grenadier, like you said is unique so that was a nice little exclusive. But then you have Jace... who was just a new character in the story. Idk about you, but i would have preferred a Dizzy or Tai over him. Heck give me an exclusive Jack. Jace was just a little weak. Now they are doing the same thing, just using a new character for their exclusive. A elite theron, which we are getting 2 of in the 3rd wave of Gears 3 figures. It would have been a little better if it came with the retro s/o, but it doesnt even include that.

I think SDCC exlusives should be more than just your average figure. At Least for the Gears of War line, which lets be honest, is the backbone of NECA's business. Show some love for the collectors of your biggest line

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!