Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
    I thought this thread was done, Victimizer has a new thread in the Judgment section. I posted lots of ideas but he/she doesn't seem to care
    I'll necro bump this just to reply to you..
    lol thanks, I'm a he. Anyway, I do care, but I'm having trouble with my PC and therefore I can only access the forums via my phone. You know how much of a pain it is to post from a phone, and editing a thread is even worse so I'm not even attempting it. As soon as my PC works again, I'll be updating the Judgment thread and the Easter Egg thread.
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Quote Originally Posted by I ViCTiMiZER View Post
    I'll necro bump this just to reply to you..
    lol thanks, I'm a he. Anyway, I do care, but I'm having trouble with my PC and therefore I can only access the forums via my phone. You know how much of a pain it is to post from a phone, and editing a thread is even worse so I'm not even attempting it. As soon as my PC works again, I'll be updating the Judgment thread and the Easter Egg thread.
    Ok, lol. My laptop too is broke, I have to lend this one off somebody else

Seriously...

well i know i'd get tasty a lot lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345