Skaarj

Exclamation Serious issue on Ipad2

hello,

I'm coming across a big proplem with my game on Ipad2 which developed by UE3. when transform large amounts
    of data by unrealscript, thay can't be accevied entirely, even if the procession have been finished . But sometimes, it looks well. One point need to say is that
    amount of images in the swf file, and kill perforemance seriously, does it the matter?

I should to say everything works fine on PC test. The invoking method is 'GetVariableObject("root").Invoke("InitializeShop" ,args)'. By the way, I don't use clik components.

My english is poor, so, if you don't understand any sentenes or any other questions, write it below.

Any helps? really appretiated.

Try to not use Invoke, read the comment about it:

Code:
    /**
     *  Calls an ActionScript function on the movie, with the values from the args array as its parameters.  This is slower than creating a wrapper function to call the ActionScript method
     *  using one of the ActionScript*() methods below, but does not require a subclass to implement.  Use this for one-off functions, or functions with variable length arguments
     */
    native function ASValue Invoke(string method, array<ASValue> args);
    Instead use one of these considering the return variable type:

Code:
    protected native noexport final function ActionScriptVoid(string path);
    protected native noexport final function int ActionScriptInt(string path);
    protected native noexport final function float ActionScriptFloat(string path);
    protected native noexport final function string ActionScriptString(string path);
    protected native noexport final function GFxObject ActionScriptObject(string path);
    protected native noexport final function GFxObject ActionScriptConstructor(string classname);
    Hope it helps for the performace and all.

Skaarj

Awesome, It's really helpful.

And I found this article on udn, click on the link http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/GFxObjectArray.html